European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

European Law

my son drove a car with two defect tyres on his way to the

Customer Question
garage, stopped by police and...
my son drove a car with two defect tyres on his way to the garage, stopped by police and now has to attend court 6 months on. On the very day did have his car towed to the garage and had the tyres changed. He has the reciept to prove he had the tyres immediatly changed.
Please help him write a letter to the courts for a leniency(first time offence)
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: European Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/18/2013
Lawyer: Ronan, Attorney replied 4 years ago
Ronan
Ronan, Attorney
Firstly, do not write a letter to the court. It is completely inappropriate and cannot be given to the judge in any event. You son should turn up admit his guilt and explain the circumstances. The court will be receptive to this. It is advisable to engage a solicitor to present the mitigating factors in the case.
Ronan
Ronan
Ronan, Attorney