INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

If you have citizenship from Carribean Country, then can you

Customer Question

If you have citizenship from Carribean Country, then can you live in another Carrbiean Country like a European citizen has unlimited access in the EU?
Category: European Law
Expert:  José M. replied 4 years ago.

Abogado3044 :

Hi

Abogado3044 :

As long as you do not have a valid european passport, one of the schengen space countries space pasport, you can no enter in the schenguen space. So you will need a EEC passport or valid visa

Customer :

That was not my question. For example, If I were a citizen of St. Kitts & Nevis, then could I work and live in St. Vincent without restrictions *like* an Irish citizen can live anywhere in the E.U? In other words, could a St. Kitts and Nevis citizen have unlimited abilities without visas have unlimited abilities in the coalition of Caribean countries like an EU does?

Customer :

It sounds like you're the wrong expert for my question.

Abogado3044 :

Hi there, yuor question its not about europena law. Sorry for that

Abogado3044 :

I am a european attorney

Abogado3044 :

Bye

Abogado3044 :

Thank you

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I’m Wendy, and I’m moderator for this Legal topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Wendy,

I haven't found a professional who can answer my question. My questions pertains to Carribean Citizenship. I asked if they were similar to EU citizenship law. Somehow your system got confused with EU.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com.

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about the Caribbean, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obligated to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'll leave this question open.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you. We will continue to search for a professional to help you.

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Of course!

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Cars, Medical, Law, and Computer to Home Improvement, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

Best,
Fran