INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

We purchased a Property In Dubai in year 2006, due to worldwide

Customer Question

We purchased a Property In Dubai in year 2006, due to worldwide crises the project was stopped, the last letter that we have received from developer was on June 2012, and it says the developer got court order and by law we should contact RERA (government organization regarding property), we tried many times but we couldn't contact them. we (my wife and me) are wondering how you can assist us regarding this case?
Best Regards
Judy & Masoud Yousefi
Category: European Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi, so far I haven’t received any respond from you.

This is the last email that we have received from developer from Dubai.

RERA in Dubai stand for, Real Estate Regulatory Agency.

Dear Masood,

The Dubai Courts have sealed the office along with freezing of assets and accounts of the Fortune Group.

The Real Estate Regulatory Agency [RERA] is compiling the list of all such projects which will be cancelled in due course.

There is LAW under consideration which will empower investors of halted projects to reclaim there lost investments.

Meanwhile how is life at your end of the spectrum ?

Warm regards XXXXX XXXXX and your family !

Athar

As I said our concern is, how we can contact RERA?

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

As I mentioned, I haven't received any response so far, I rather to cancel my question.

Best Regards

Masoud