How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 6083
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your European Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have custody given by the Judge Educactive for 1 year. for

This answer was rated:

We have custody given by the Judge Educactive for 1 year. for our grandaughter who is three. We are not at all happy with how things are being dealt with, our son and his girlfriend are not capable of looking after our grandaughter, and there seems to be little being done. We have serous issues with her safety and our only course of action seems to be asking for permanent custody of her. 80 percent of her life has been spent with us.What are our rights and can we get free legal help as we do not think we can pay the costs?

You could denounce the facts and the riskes in the court who gives the sentence you got, in order to let them know
They will study the case and will decide what will be better for the grandaughter but its probbaly that you need to contract a solicitor to get the custody

But if you you have probes of the facts and the riskes for her, go ahead and put the denounce in the court. The important thing for the court is that hte minor has no riskes, so put the denounce, gives the probes, and wait to be call to the court
José M. and 2 other European Law Specialists are ready to help you