European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

European Law

Hello, I purchased tickets to two soccer games from a certain

Hello, I purchased tickets to two...
I purchased tickets to two soccer games from a certain website in Spain. One was delivered. The other was not. The website confirmed in their email that they couldnt deliver the ticket and that they will be issuing a refund. this has been going on for more than two months. They said that they have issued the refund but the refund was never returned as per my bank/credit card company. I am pretty sure that they are not being honest to me and that they will not be delivering the refund. i have lost money for the ticket, for the airplane ticket and for other travel expenses. Do i have a strong case to get compensated ? Thank You.
5/24/2013
José M.
José M., Attorney

Abogado3044 :

Hi

Customer:

Hello

Abogado3044 :

You can put a denounce at the police as a fraud or a claim in the closer consumer protettion service of the place where the company is

Customer:

but i dont know where the location of the company is. i purchased the ticket online.. and i traced the transaction from the bank to Spain.

Abogado3044 :

Can you tell the name of the web?

Customer:

yes. www.onlineticketexpress.com

Customer:

i've given them prior notice and a large period of time that if they dont return the refund, i will seek legal actions against them.

Customer:

this is ofcourse by email.

Abogado3044 :

They have just a phone number here in spain Only yhat

Customer:

i have their phone numbers that i used to call them to to talk to them regarding my issue.

Abogado3044 :

What has been his answer after your claim?

Customer:

they sent me the email on March 19th saying that they will return the money in 1 to 7 business days. i called them after that period and they told me in 30 days. i kept calling them and they keep telling me that they will check their bank why i didnt receive the money. and they dont reply me. they once provided me with some numbers saying that these are the authorization codes for the refund and i showed them to my bank and my bank said that these do not mean anything.

Abogado3044 :

I am calling the number in Barcelona, Spain, but I am sure they have no adress there

Customer:

+34 932 420 194

Abogado3044 :

The problem is that if they do not have an adress here nothing more could be done here

Customer:

+353 (1)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Abogado3044 :

I ve call this number, answering machine

Customer:

answering machine and then get customer service

Abogado3044 :

According to European law this site its not legal

Abogado3044 :

They do not tell us where are they or the legal way to claim

Abogado3044 :

I think you do not have legal ways to get your money

Abogado3044 :

So, the best way for you will be denounce them in his own foro and others until they give your money back

Abogado3044 :

They have no adress here or another country

Abogado3044 :

Its not a legal web

Customer:

what do you mean by "denounce them in his own foro and others" ??

Abogado3044 :

I must tell you that they have scamed you

Abogado3044 :

You could write in his own foro or others againts them and tell they are scamers

Customer:

they have a facebook page... is it ok for me to post on their page that they are scammers ?

Abogado3044 :

Sure

Abogado3044 :

as they do not give you your money back

Abogado3044 :

Tell the history as it was

Abogado3044 :

In the site does not appear his facebook

Customer:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/OnlineTicketExpress/278190792298825?fref=ts

Customer:

also, can i create a facebook page called for example "OnlineTicketExpress is FRAUD" and explain to the world that this company are scammers ?

Abogado3044 :

Sure

Abogado3044 :

No problem with that always you are telling the real truth

Customer:

what else do you suggest i do to put more pressure on them to give me back my money ?

Abogado3044 :

Even you could put a coments in all his links in the FC telling that they are scamers...

Abogado3044 :

It will be the best way to get your money back

Abogado3044 :

You see, it becomes from 1994 and onli 500 likes.... No trustable for sure

Customer:

:(( im very sad.

Abogado3044 :

Did you pay with paypal?

Customer:

no, VISA credit card.

Abogado3044 :

I see

Abogado3044 :

Paypal allows you to put a claim

Abogado3044 :

VISA no

Customer:

i contacted my bank and placed a claim with them and gave them all the papers.

Abogado3044 :

So, fight againts them in the web

Customer:

they said that they will contact VISA and get my money back within 45 days. is that possible ?

Abogado3044 :

The best way will be disturbing his facebook

Abogado3044 :

I am sorry for that but no more chances....

Customer:

ok... can i get an email copy of this conversation please ?

Abogado3044 :

Sure, ask moderators for [email protected]

Abogado3044 :

Lease to make a good rate of my service Sir, its the way that the site pay me

Abogado3044 :

Thank you and luck

Customer:

thank you sir.

Abogado3044 :

I hope you will be sucessfull

José M.
José M., Attorney
José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney