How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 96
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your European Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi,I employ a consultant in Poland and according to the information

Customer Question

I employ a consultant in Poland and according to the information i gather i know that the length of holiday in a calendar year depends on the seniority of the employee – 20 working days less than 10 years’ service, 26 working days above 10 years’ service.

I have two questions that i would appriciate your advice:
- Is it a legal requirment to count the years of study as part of the years of experience? and if it is how should i count it? (the employee has 3 years of experience and a first degree)
- Is the company guidelines that not allow to accumale vacation days from one year to another can be applicable to Poland as well?

Many thanks for you time and adice!
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Wendy,

Many thanks for your effort and for trying to find the answer for me.

I will try to contact someone directly in Poland so please cancell the question.


Do you know how can i cancell my registration and payment?


Kind regards, Liat.

Related European Law Questions