European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

European Law

hi good day, i was born in curacoa in 1959, i lived with my

Customer Question
parents there, who prior to...
hi good day, i was born in curacoa in 1959, i lived with my parents there, who prior to me lived and worked on the island legally for over 15 years. out of 5 children i am the last, but when i was 5 years they decided to move back home to the commonwealth of dominica. i want right now to apply for my dutch passport in hopes to move to sint maarten with my own family and retire there. how do i do this?
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: European Law
5/1/2013
Lawyer: Fran-mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Fran-mod
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

i will wait thank u

Lawyer: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Wendy-Mod
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy
INC
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate