INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Hello I have a question and a little problem. I have 3 children

Customer Question

Hello I have a question and a little problem. I have 3 children 2 in Austria and one in Germany, I self live in Ireland. I pay every month some child support, between 50 and 100 euros per child. The Austrian authority (they represent only one child now) try to get her own deccision executed here in Ireland. I know that there is a EU law for the child support, and want to know how this is in this case. The Austrian authority want the complete money for them self, because one child have to take care self and the other is in Germany so it dont exist for them. Can you help me with this? Thank you
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Wendy

I am ok to wait some more time to find a good answer. If you need more information or some documents copied let me know.

Kind Regards

Andreas

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy

Expert:  T.DePas replied 4 years ago.
Dear customer,

Thank you for your patience.

I am an expert in European law and I would be honoured to help you.

Just let me know if you are still interested in receiving advice.

I look forward to your response.

Best,

Tiziana
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello

Yes I still need the information if you are able to get this.

Kind Regards

Andreas

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you!
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Wendy

Please yes if you can find some one can help.

Kind Regards

Andreas

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, Andreas. We will continue the search for a professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on a professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!