INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

i am a US citizen with residency and work permit residing in

i am a US citizen with residency and work permit residing in Spain. I have a home in the US where I reside a few months of the year as well as a bank account for my expenses. I hope to be able to retire to the US within a couple of years. Recently the Spanish government has passed a law that all foreigners in residing in Spain must declare the assets they have in other countries; homes, pensions, bank accounts, etc. Given that the Spanish government is one of the most corrupt in Europe and they are undoubtedly looking for ways to pay their debt I am at a loss as to what I should do. Does the American government have an agreement with Spain to provide that information if they are asked.

INC :

Please remember to RATE my answer by using the smiley faces OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE. If you seek clarification please ask.

INC :

Hi, any personal information provided by a company in the US, must be done so with your consent. If it is not, it would be deemed as a breach of confidentiality.

Hi, thanks for rating my answer.

If there is a Court Order in place for the information to be released, it would be under such circumstances.