José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I have a court protection order under spanish law for 18 months.

Customer Question

I have a court protection order under spanish law for 18 months. The offender cannot come 500mtrs close or make contact. he is now wearing a gps tracker. This was sentenced by the court. At the beginning of March the court ordered the tracker. unknown to me or the court he had found work next to my personal bank (3mtrs approx) in a bar. He is english. The local guardia have not been helping me for the last 8 months since the order was put in place. Every day he was following me. Or close to my house. Now they are making me go out of the area when i go to my bank with severe intimidation. Always the same 2 guardia males. This is happening in Tenerife, Canary islands. Spain (the Madrid office) clearly see something is very wrong. Last week he had 2 court appearances and i am due to see my lawyer Friday. At this point i still do not know what happened at court. Further, on the day he did not turn up for court a week ago, he stole my boat. its been reported formally but nothing has been done. The British Embassy have a large file on him. His history is long of offences. Even the Justices of the Peace have an order out for him. This bar he is working in (and he does not have legal papers either) i believe is a connection to this local Guardia office. It is large and does not have a music licence but has 4 nights a week of live music in this tourist area. I suspect corruption. Please can i have some opinion of proceeding please. Thank you
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy

Expert:  José M. replied 4 years ago.
Hi

I am an spanish attorney
If he has friends in guardia civil, policia ocal or policia nacional may be helpfull

There are differents police and they ussually d not share information

Put a denounce on policia local or policia when he get close to you, and try he gets gotten by them when he willl be close to you

If you put several denounces in several polices they will take them in consideration for sure

I will be here if needed