How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 5985
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your European Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi I have joint custody with my ex.

This answer was rated:

Hi I have joint custody with my ex. He has our son in Gibraltar as he was born there and attends school there. After the joint custody was put in place my ex disappeared with my Son for long periods of time. He has now informed me he is moving to Spain. Can I do anything?
Thank you for your question.
May I ask which court made the Order?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.



The supreme court in Gibraltar

Then I shall opt out and transfer it to our European law section
It will take a little time so please be patient and I hope matters resolve for you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can you please explain why my bank has been debited twice for two amounts of £22 when I have had no help?


If you do not agree with his decission to move the minor into Spain you could deny him to do it and demand in court that he do not be able to do it.
You can defend you deccision in court.
The judge will listen to you and he will decided what it the best for the minor
YOu have the chance to deny him to do it but you must contract an attorney to defend your rights
Contact a local attorney in Gibraltar and he will demand in court that the minor do not be allow to go out of there
I will be here if needed
Thank you
José M., Attorney
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 5985
Experience: Spanish Attorney
José M. and other European Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related European Law Questions