How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 96
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your European Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a citizen of U.K. I Qualify for registration as a

Customer Question

I am a citizen of U.K.
I Qualify for registration as a person with adequate means to live in Sweden. (This is money in my bank). This is under chapter 3 : 4 utlänningslagen (2005:716)Migrationsverket register of right of residence under EU mobility Directive (2004/38EG)
My question is : How much money is adiquate means? Anthony.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am O.K. to wait for an answer. My other questions will be about Swedish law. is this a difficult area for your team?

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello, Thank you for contacting It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Sweden, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer. At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obligated to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I think I would like you to close the question. I will try to find a legal adviser here in Sweden that speaks good English. Thank you for your trouble. Anthony.