European Law

Have European Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

I orderd a produkt called Leanmuscle formula and havent used…

Customer Question
hello! i orderd a produkt...
hello! i orderd a produkt called Leanmuscle formula and havent used it yet,and want to return it back, can you please help me?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: European Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/21/2013
Lawyer: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 5 years ago
Wendy-Mod
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy
Please canel the question