INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am not Swiss but I own a holiday home in the Valais. I

Customer Question

I am not Swiss but I own a holiday home in the Valais. I have received a very lengthy tax return for 2012 that seeks extensive information about my assets outside Switzerland. I have been advised that if I ignore the tax return I will be charged a tax based only on the Swiss property details. Is it true that no penalty will follow from ignoring the tax return?
Category: European Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have been busy searching the internet and have now found sufficient evidence to form an opinion. So, on this occasion, I am happy to cancel my question.

Thanks for trying to find an expert to help.