European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

venetaki
venetaki
venetaki

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I was married in Mauritius and live in Athens Greece. I did
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I was married in Mauritius and live in Athens Greece. I did not inform the Greek authorities of my marriage. Can I get a divorce in Greece? If so how?… read more
I have been named as the sole beneficiary of my greek cousin
venetaki
venetaki, lawyer
I have been named as the sole beneficiary of my greek cousin who lived on London,UK. In his will he included an apartment in Corfu, Greece. The will is currently being submitted to the court for proba… read more
I am a Canadian of Greek descent, living in Canada. I stand
venetaki
venetaki, lawyer
I am a Canadian of Greek descent, living in Canada. I stand to inherit property in Greece from my uncle. I suspect that there may be weapons and possibly explosives buried somewhere on this property. … read more
I am from israel and no longer wish to live here due to the
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
I am from israel and no longer wish to live here due to the constant state of war, can i apply as a refugee in another country? if yes which countries?… read more
I would like to ask, can I sue someone,who's blackmailing
José M.
José M., Attorney
I would like to ask, can I sue someone,who's blackmailing me ? … read more
I stole money from a friends bank account. He originally gave
José M.
José M., Attorney
I stole money from a friends bank account. He originally gave me permission to sign his name to faxes that were being sent to the bank to make transfers to an account in order to pay his rent while he… read more
Somebody owes me money so I had made a contract for him to
José M.
José M., Attorney
Dear Sir/ Madam! Somebody owes me money so I had made a contract for him to sign that he will pay the amount of money owned otherwise I would move legally against him. He wrote in the contract:"I WILL… read more
I am here in amsterdam my wallet and passport was stolen. I
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
i am here in amsterdam my wallet and passport was stolen. I have a large check from the us. can you please tell me if that can be cashed in amsterdam.This is the only money i have.i am trying to get a… read more
I live in the Netherlands with my husband of almost 15 years,
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I live in the Netherlands with my husband of almost 15 years, we moved here 6 1/2 years ago for his job. He is from Guatemala, where I met, and married him. Almost 3 years ago he admitted to being unf… read more
my question is about about residency in an EU state.I am Irish
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
my question is about about residency in an EU state.I am Irish living in Latvia(EU member state).the rules here say that you can only stay 90day in 6m.after that time you must apply for resident permi… read more
hi, How can I reclaim my money from aspis pronia life insurance
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
hi, How can I reclaim my money from aspis pronia life insurance? Everyone tells me they are bankrupt and there is no money to return. one insurance company said if i took a new policy with them my mon… read more
Can you tell me reasons for transferring large sums of money
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Can you tell me reasons for transferring large sums of money to Costa Rica? … read more
hi can you help me,my dad had a massive heart attack when he
venetaki
venetaki, lawyer
hi can you help me,my dad had a massive heart attack when he was living in greece he is now back in th uk,before he left the uk he gave his power of atney to his greek solictor,he then signed all over… read more
hi Can you tell me if I can be stopped from importing primates
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
hi Can you tell me if I can be stopped from importing primates from USA. I have recently imported two as "Pets" and have a licenced quarentine where one of the is as sadly one died last month. Cities … read more
I am from pakistan, living here in cypurs i do not know i
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Sir, I am from pakistan , living here in cypurs i do not know i what need to do, i married a portugeese girl about 2007, then we went to porugeese embassy for visa, they said there is not a consular s… read more
I hope you can help. I have a 15 year old son with Aspergers
Expert, lawyer
Hello, I hope you can help. I have a 15 year old son with Aspergers (a form of Autism). He can be quite violent and is on medication. A couple of weeks ago he wanted to answer the telephone and I said… read more
Can you help me with some questions? I am from Norway. We have
Law Educator, Esq., lawyer
Can you help me with some questions? I am from Norway. We have been five times in Gambia. We help a family there with rice each month and specially the oldes boy (now 24 age)at school. He is a very cl… read more
I work for a US consulting firm and live in the USA. My work
José M.
José M., Attorney
I work for a US consulting firm and live in the USA. My work can be done remotely, i.e., from home with an internet connection and a telephone. My employer has approved me to work in Spain for a perio… read more