European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Buachaill
Buachaill
Buachaill, Barrister

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
My partner and I moved to France to live in December 2010.
TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., Attorney (Avocat)
My partner and I moved to France to live in December 2010. He has a daughter, 8 years old who lives in the UK with her mother and stepfather. My partner has no job here in France and therefore has no … read more
my grandmathor has come in to the uk as a sponsored from her
T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney - Avvocato
my grandmathor has come in to the uk as a sponsored from her son who is a dutch citizen who is a uk residance. at the time of the sponsoring application he was single and working and also able to supp… read more
Hi. Please help. In June 2012 my ex wife left the uk and
Law Educator, Esq., lawyer
Hi. Please help. In June 2012 my ex wife left the uk and took our 2 sons with her. She had no previous criminal record that I am aware of but has now broken the law by taking them out of the country f… read more
My daughter has just moved to Florence, italy a month ago.
T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney - Avvocato
My daughter has just moved to Florence, italy a month ago. On reaching her art school she was able to find a shared accomodation in place of a senior who was vacating his room, However the main lady t… read more
My wife's car has been confiscated in italy, the car belongs
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
my wife's car has been confiscated in italy, the car belongs to her but the police are not returning the car, can she get a court order to demand her car back? … read more
My daughter has been living with her boyfriend in Italy for
José M.
José M., Attorney
My daughter has been living with her boyfriend in Italy for over 2 years. They have a 1year 10month year old child. She has been suffering phisical and verbal abuse in front of the child. She is worki… read more
my friend owns 2 properites in cyprus, she has now returned
ACV
ACV, lawyer
my friend owns 2 properites in cyprus, she has now returned to the uk after her marriage breakdown, the properies are in negative equity even though she paid a large deposit, he husband is now willing… read more
Hello My employer has abruptly ended my expat contract.
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hello My employer has abruptly ended my expat contract. I was earning around 65K Euros net with a car and housing . I am currently negotiating a severance package and I want to know how much to ask fo… read more
Hi When I moved to France 5 years ago I took out insurance
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hi When I moved to France 5 years ago I took out insurance on my car in France. I was able to transfer my no claims bonus from Ireland to France no problem once I showed documents proving my claim fre… read more
My daughter lives in Spain with her Spanish husband and their
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
My daughter lives in Spain with her Spanish husband and their 9 year old child. they both work and have a house with a mortgage. They are separating and my daughter wants to stay in the house with the… read more
My friend lives in Spain.The house is in her name[9 years]
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
My friend lives in Spain.The house is in her name[9 years] The ex husband has a maintenance order in the UK dated March 2007[presumably as a financial settlement] since the children were above age. He… read more
My aunt (UK born, and resident in Germany for over 40 years)
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
My aunt (UK born, and resident in Germany for over 40 years) has passed away. She left a will and granted a friend her Executor. My mother, sister and I are the beneficiaries. There is a reasonable es… read more
My son and daughter in law are in Poland; he has a 9 month
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney at Law
my son and daughter in law are in Poland; he has a 9 month work assignment; she was told she'd be granted a temp resident visa (He's US citizen, she's Green Card Kazak passport). Poland is not grantin… read more
I live in Barbados, How do I go about seeking child support
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I live in Barbados, How do I go about seeking child support for my daughter whose father has British and French citizenship. My daughter was borned in Barbados. Her father's name is XXXXX XXXXX birth … read more
, im moving to spain to work and i have suspended sentence of 3 months marij
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi, im moving to spain to work and i have suspended sentence of 3 months for growing marij… read more
I visited the UK from Germany last summer and received
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I visited the UK from Germany last summer and received several parking tickets from Brighton and Hove city council. I did not pay these or contest them. In November last year I received several very l… read more
kasare im being blackmailed in an online Skype , I foolishly
Kasare
Kasare, Solicitor
hiCustomerim being blackmailed in an online Skype , I foolishly go chatting to a girl on Skype and of course they recorded it and threaten to post on my works website and all my facebook friends and y… read more