European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

venetaki
venetaki
venetaki

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Titziana, Hello I have another question regarding an Italian
T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney - Avvocato
Titziana, Hello I have another question regarding an Italian will. Can a judges decision that denied a sequestration be appealed?… read more
More of a Portuguese tax question really...... Im a brit
bkb1956
bkb1956, Enrolled Agent, Paralegal
Im a brit thjnking of relocation to the Portuguese Algarve … read more
I have the following questions tax lawyer or accountant
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
I have the following questions for a tax lawyer or accountant expert in French taxation: I've sold a painting in France,painted by my mother which I inherited from her. It sold for 70 Euros. Do I need… read more
I have a question regarding sickness during, or coinciding
Jenny Mackenzie
Jenny Mackenzie, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Hello, I have a question regarding sickness during, or coinciding with, a holiday period. I work full time for an English company based in Gibraltar. A week ago I fell ill with a virus and was sent ho… read more
Hey there, i have a question regarding a piece of paper that
Debra, Lawyer
Hey there, i have a question regarding a piece of paper that my girlfriend recieved from her country before she came to Canada to visit. On the paper it says that it needs to be sent to the Belgium em… read more
Hello, I am an Egyptian working as an IT System Engineer in
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
Hello, I am an Egyptian working as an IT System Engineer in United Arab of Emirates. I have a friend in Switzerland who have a friend has an IT Company and he is looking for new investors to be shareh… read more
While overseas, I have a ccouple more questions: 1. Is there
Ely, Counselor at Law
While overseas, I have a ccouple more questions: 1. Is there an advantage as ro which spouse files first? My wife wants to file for separation and divsion of assets, whereas I wanto file both in rabin… read more
Ok, that is there are friend who I met so skype. We closed
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Ok, that is there are friend who I met so skype. We closed friendship. But also some thing wrong. Because he told to me that he is at the base in Florid but dont give me right phonnumber(2155542821) a… read more
HelloI have a question regarding properties and taxation.I
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
Hello I have a question regarding properties and taxation. I am a French citizen but I have never lived in France. I have always lived and worked abroad, and as a result I have never been subjected to… read more
I have recently collaborated with SAM tax with regard to involuntary
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I have recently collaborated with SAM tax with regard to involuntary repatriation to the UK which is now clear. Now I have a second situation as follow which I hope can be answered under the free mont… read more
Hello. I have an Italian friend who is currently unemployed
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
Hello. I have an Italian friend who is currently unemployed in Italy because he is nearly 62 years old and there is no work for him. He does not qualify for a pension until he is 65. He had one interi… read more
Greetings Clare, I did have one other question in regard to
Clare
Clare, Solicitor
Greetings Clare, I did have one other question in regard to this. What is the same daughter wanted to work in the USA for two months during the summer. does she need his permission? We are originally … read more
I am Secretary of a members only club - could you please tell
venetaki
venetaki, lawyer
I am Secretary of a members only club - could you please tell me what we need to do regarding bar licence? We have caterers who cook for us - is there anything we need to do under the law there? Liz W… read more
I have an important question to ask. My father who lived in
José M.
José M., Attorney
I have an important question to ask. My father who lived in italy passed away and we are sorting out hineritance, the way it works in italy the hineritance get split proporcinally among the beneficery… read more
Good evening! I have a friend in Riga who was stopped by the
José M.
José M., Attorney
Good evening! I have a friend in Riga who was stopped by the police while driving and taken into drug control expertise. He had smoked marijuana some 8 hours before this test. According to Latvian law… read more
I have a friend who is born in Thailand (both parents
Expert, lawyer
I have a friend who is born in Thailand (both parents although divorced are Thai). Last year he got the dutch nationality. He is in Thailand now to visit his family. In his village the military told h… read more