European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am a British national, resident in Italy. I am aware that
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a British national, resident in Italy. I am aware that the Italian inheritance laws are more complex and relate to blood relatives than is the case in England. I have made an English Will relatin… read more
I am an irish citizen by naturalisation,my son who is residing
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
I am an irish citizen by naturalisation,my son who is residing with me has a south african passport wants to travel to Spain for the summer holidays,does he needs to apply for a visa.… read more
Hello, My wife is Irish and I am French. We got married in
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hello, My wife is Irish and I am French. We got married in Ireland in 1999. Our marriage was declared at the French Embassy in Dublin. We have 2 kids with both French and Irish Passport. We first leav… read more
Dear Sir/Madam, I am an Austrian national who got married
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
Dear Sir/Madam, I am an Austrian national who got married to an Indian national, on February 13, 2008 in the UK. Both of us were university students in the UK at the time of marriage. I have been livi… read more
I have duel Nationality British and Irish (EU Citizenship) I
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
I have duel Nationality British and Irish (EU Citizenship)I am married to a Chinese National since 2008 and she is 3 years into the 5 year process to gain UK citizenship on her FLR Resident Permit for… read more
Hello, I am Italian and got married in Italy over a year ago.
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
Hello, I am Italian and got married in Italy over a year ago. I split up from my wife 2 months ago and I have now moved to the UK to live with my son. My 'wife' is still living in Italy. We both want … read more
Ok here goes. I am a Canadian with dual passports(Canadian/Italian),
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Ok here goes. I am a Canadian with dual passports(Canadian/Italian), I am a resident of Italy and was married there to an Italian, I work in Denmark on and of for almost 16 years and my family is here… read more
I am a British National who has been a tax resident in Spain
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a British National who has been a tax resident in Spain for nine years. My accountant informs me that my Spanish tax office has suddenly determined that due to the fact that my contributions to t… read more
I am a UK national living in Italy about 180 days a year, paying
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a UK national living in Italy about 180 days a year, paying tax in the normal way on my income in the UK. I have obtained an Italian identity card and am registered as resident in Italy, but have… read more
hello i just want to know how long it will take me to get
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
hello i just want to know how long it will take me to get italian citizenship after getting married and residing in italy .Am nigerian am my wife is italian.thanks… read more
I am not an American citizen but got married to an American
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am not an American citizen but got married to an American man. About 10 years after we got married, he got into alcohol and drug problems, so, to protect my children, I had to return to the country … read more
I am a british citizen that got married to an Italian man 23
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a british citizen that got married to an Italian man 23 years ago in Kenya and since then have been living here in Italy . At the moment we are sepertated in the house as such and looking into th… read more
Dear Sirs, I am about to marry an Italian man and we will
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Dear Sirs, I am about to marry an Italian man and we will live in Italy. I currently have a registered LLC in Colorado that will continue after I am married. I will probably be taking on new student l… read more
Hi. I am a Norwegian man who has been married to an Israeli
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hi. I am a Norwegian man who has been married to an Israeli woman for the last 7 years - and we have 3 year old twins with dual nationalities. We have moved back to Israel and I am now in the prosess … read more
Hello, I am married to a man who is from Jamaica and currently
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
Hello, I am married to a man who is from Jamaica and currently residing in Canada with myself. He has a child from a previous relationship with another woman who resides with the mother in the Netherl… read more
I left my wife and family home almost 2 years ago, but we were
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I left my wife and family home almost 2 years ago, but we were living separate lives for over 2 years prior to that. I understand that means we are considered separated for 4 years and as such we can … read more
I am married to a Ukraine lady, a few days ago. The last year
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am married to a Ukraine lady, a few days ago. The last year I have got C/visa, 2 of them which has actually allowed me to stay more or less in Ukraine all the time. You I want to obtain a D-visa and… read more
I am married almost 19 years. We were both born in USA and
Sam, Attorney
I am married almost 19 years. We were both born in USA and lived in North Carolina the first 14 years of the marriage. We had our 3 children during this time in states- they are 7,14, &18. We moved to… read more