European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I moved to Portugal 4 years ago from the UK and am now a Portuguese
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I moved to Portugal 4 years ago from the UK and am now a Portuguese resident. Whilst in the UK I was a Director of a private Ltd. company from which I resigned 3 years ago. There are no other director… read more
Hi, i need help with Portuguese property law.My husband and
T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney - Avvocato
Hi, i need help with Portuguese property law. My husband and i bought a house from my brother in feb 2010. The main house which my brother lives, has an adjoing property, which was originaly an old pi… read more
I believe I am entitled to the part of my ex-husband's pension
Ely, Counselor at Law
I believe I am entitled to the part of my ex-husband's pension for the 25 years we were married, even though we have been divorced for 25 years. Are there any cases that would suggest this is so and c… read more
I born in Hungary and receive pension from there. Planning
Top_advisor
Top_advisor, Attorney
I born in Hungary and receive pension from there. Planning to visit Hungary for 2 weeks from Canada am I qualified for free hospitalization if required in Hungary?… read more
I am a German citizen living in portugal. My husband, a UK
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a German citizen living in portugal. My husband, a UK citizen, left me his estate as sole benefactor in a will made in accordance with UK law. It includes real estate in Portugal and Germany. whi… read more
I am English but have lived in Portugal since 2003,my husband
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am English but have lived in Portugal since 2003,my husband and i divorced in 2008 we jointly owned our house, which i signed over to him when we got divorced, my divorce settlement was 140.000 poun… read more
I have been divorced for 2 years in South Africa. My ex
José M.
José M., Attorney
I have been divorced for 2 years in South Africa. My ex husband remarried in July 2016. Now I need to get a Portuguese divorce because I want to travel as a single woman. I don't know how to get a Por… read more
i live in portugal with my 17 yr old daughter who is taking
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
i live in portugal with my 17 yr old daughter who is taking exams right now we live 5 mins from the school.mt husband and i seperated about 2 weeks ago with the theory of making everythin amicable unt… read more
My ex husband is being sued in New York State court support
Ely, Counselor at Law
my ex husband is being sued in New York State court for child support arrears. He is an Israeli and American citizen. Presently he is in Israel. We have a violation hearing in May. What can be done he… read more
Need some facts about Visa application process for
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney at Law
Need some facts about Visa application process for relocating to Portugal. It's for my husband and I (retired) and my son, 28, who is going to seek a job teaching English. Time is of the essence and w… read more
My parents had a property in Portugal and the process was
José M.
José M., Attorney
My parents had a property in Portugal and the process was taking too long so they had no choice but to give the case to a lawyer so she could take care of it for them. When she received the money she … read more
i received my late husand pension in italy and i want to remarried
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
i received my late husand pension in italy and i want to remarried in england ,will i loose my pension.in italy… read more
The monthly payment of my Greek pension which I have been receiving
ACV
ACV, lawyer
The monthly payment of my Greek pension which I have been receiving since 1992 abruptly ceased this June (2013). The bank stated that I do not possess 'foroloyiko mitro'. Question: What action is requ… read more
Can the Norwegian tax Authority recover a tax debt from my
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
can the Norwegian tax Authority recover a tax debt from my property in France … read more
I just just received tempory orders in my divorce, 1. Pension
José M.
José M., Attorney
I just just received tempory orders in my divorce, 1. Pension of 2800. 2. Full use of family home. 3. Full custardy of my daughter. My husband has to leave on the 15 th, he has removed 1500 of my pens… read more
My parents have a few properties in Portugal. They lived in
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
My parents have a few properties in Portugal. They lived in South Africa. My mom passed away 4 years ago yet we the children were never called for a escritura de habilitacao de herdeiros. I assume my … read more
My husband and I have just purchased a NEW apartment in Portugal
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
My husband and I have just purchased a NEW apartment in Portugal to which has been allocated 3 car parking spaces in the basement. One is much smaller than the other two & has the added problem of 2 p… read more
Hi, my girl friend is from brasil. She came to Portugal 9 years
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hi, my girl friend is from brasil. She came to Portugal 9 years ago and got married she has a Brasilian passport with a spouse visa. As she is no longer married, is she allowed to stay. And can she wo… read more