European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Have an Infiniti point contract - just told we can get out
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Have an Infiniti point contract - just told we can get out of it in 5 years time by paying £7k otherwise our children who are on the contract will have to pay maintainence fees for the rest of their l… read more
We have rented on a 3 year contract. The contract is to be
José M.
José M., Attorney
We have rented on a 3 year contract. The contract is to be renewed now, but only for one year. … read more
I work for an English company I have worked for them for 17
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I work for an English company I have worked for them for 17 years. There have been 3 changes of company, but each time I have been TUPE'd over. I am due to retire in NOV 2012 at the age of 65. I am pr… read more
We have been approached by Urias Yuste regarding a Cashback
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
We have been approached by Urias Yuste regarding a Cashback "investement" and told that we have been awarded £14,000. However, as per one of your other clients we have now been told that we shall not … read more
I live in Denmark, where I have been trying to rent a house.
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am American, but live in Denmark, where I have been trying to rent a house. The real estate company renting this house for the owner had us sign what they call a 'confirmation of lease' form, which … read more
I have been resident in Spain for 3 years and intend staying
José M.
José M., Attorney
I have been resident in Spain for 3 years and intend staying here. If a business which I hold a 55% share in Uk is sold what would the capital gains tax situation be? This is unlikely to happen for 2 … read more
We have a holiday home in Spain. Our neighbour has rented out
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
We have a holiday home in Spain. Our neighbour has rented out his house for 5 years and has moved to Australia. He has no managing agent. He has a plumbing problem in his kitchen which is making our l… read more
Dear Lawyer, I have been working Swiss company years now as
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
Dear Lawyer, I have been working for a Swiss company for 8 years now as virtual webmaster assistant without any official contract. Every year at the end of the year they pay me for all the 12 month, n… read more
I am a Canadian living in Spain since 2013. I have been
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a Canad***** *****ving in Spain since 2013. I have been paying my Canadian taxes every year in Canada but I have never filed a tax return in Spain. However now I have moved my investments out of … read more
l was born in cyprus l born out of wedlock l have been told
Expert, lawyer
l was born in cyprus l born out of wedlock l have been told that l am not reconised and will not be air to the estate is the such a law if so what can l do… read more
I am currently renting a property in Tenerife, i have been
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi i am currently renting a property in Tenerife, i have been told i have to leave at end of contract, no reason given, they have 930€ deposit if mine, i am late with this months rent and they are thr… read more
Ok, so basically the statute of limitations is 3 years from
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
Ok, so basically the statute of limitations is 3 years from date of occurance, so as long as we continue to do the medical care and all parties continue to pay, we are fine. If they don't, we can late… read more
We have been approached by Michael Addinel from Timeshare Refund
José M.
José M., Attorney
We have been approached by XXXXXXX XXXXXXX from XXXXXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXX (XXX) with regard to reclaiming approx. £5900 which we paid in 2003 for Club Class Holidays. A rep from Reclaimgc came to see u… read more
I have been working for Estonian company in Sweden about 2
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I have been working for Estonian company in Sweden about 2 years 2006-2008. The company became object of investication of economicalcrime unit in Sweden. They find out that Company hasn't payed statet… read more
We live in Italy but we are shifting our furniture back to
UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Master's Degree
We live in Italy but we are shifting our furniture back to England via a removal company in Florence, They have been paid in full by us. after a couple of failed attempts to get them to deliver our go… read more
we own a home in france and have been coming here for 25 years.
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
we own a home in france and have been coming here for 25 years. We normally stay 6 months however e have stayed for a year when we had sickness in the family. We are here now and our 90 days are just … read more
Hi,I have a small house in Cyprus,and rented it out on a friend
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hi,I have a small house in Cyprus,and rented it out on a friend to friend basis,to a hungarian barmaid.After nearly 2 years of not really keeping my eye on the ball,my bank started asking me for money… read more
I am a Canadian company doing busiess in Europe, in this case,
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a Canadian company doing busiess in Europe, in this case, Germany. We have been doing business for over 20 years with them and I wish to stop selling to them on 30 - Days notice. Are there any la… read more