European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a property in Spain and i am a resident of Spain. I
Kasare
Kasare, Solicitor
I have a property in Spain and i am a resident of Spain. I was married Nov 09 and now my wife has moved out of my house and moved in with somone else. The deeds of the house are in my name only , does… read more
I have a property in Spain that i would like my sons to take
José M.
José M., Attorney
I have a property in Spain that i would like my sons to take over. I have been told that they must buy it as other wise it is considered money laundering ..is this correct… read more
If I was taking gold from Morocco to Spain with proper documentation
José M.
José M., Attorney
If I was taking gold from Morocco to Spain with proper documentation would there be any restrictions from customs in Morocco or Spain… read more
I am a dual citizen of US and Spain, living in the
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hello. I am a dual citizen of US and Spain, living in the US. Many years ago i married another US citizen here in the US. I registered the marriage in Spain as well. After a few years it didn't work o… read more
Hi,I have a question about a traffic accident in Spain.
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hi, I have a question about a traffic accident that happened two years ago in Spain. I was driving with 3 passengers in a small street (one lane in every direction). As the road I usually drove was bl… read more
Several years ago I moved to Spain and had my licence
José M.
José M., Attorney
several years ago I moved to Spain and had my licence changed to a spanish EU one but I never noticed that they had ommitted to add my motorcycle to it. How do I go about having it re-enstated as I ha… read more
I was stopped on my way to work last week at 8.10 am,
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Hi, i was stopped on my way to work last week at 8.10 am, breathalised and failed the roadside test. I gave a blood sample but am certain the doctor spelt my mame incorrectly on the sample. If worst c… read more
hello, i am a uk citizen and lived in spain for 11 years i
José M.
José M., Attorney
hello, i am a uk citizen and lived in spain for 11 years i wish to marry my partner of 3 years but he is from gambia, could you plese tell me what documents we both need, both have never married befor… read more
I am a british citizen living and working in spain. I have
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
I am a british citizen living and working in spain. I have residensia and contract of employment. My girlfriend (Brasilian) was deported from spain last year. Earlier this year we got married in Gibra… read more
hello sir i want to ask that i am married in spain in janauary
José M.
José M., Attorney
hello sir i want to ask that i am married in spain in janauary 2013 and i have not register till how much time i have to register my marriage it is relegious marriage and can tell me how to register a… read more
Hello I am currently a USA Citizen as well as a Spain Citizen. I
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hello I am currently a USA Citizen as well as a Spain Citizen. I have heard that been a Spain citizen i can get a attentional income monthly from them as been retired. I am currently retired in the US… read more
I need to know about the investment laws in Spain, i am a
José M.
José M., Attorney
I need to know about the investment laws in Spain, i am a pharmacist, graduated from Jordan, i am planning to move to Spain and hopefully start my own pharmacy or resturant restaurant. i need to know … read more
I am a UK citizen, living in Spain. I have a UK drivers
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a UK citizen, living in Spain. I have a UK drivers license, and i wish to buy a moped or motorbike, under 15Occ, is it ok, to drive them, on my car license? Peter.… read more
Applying student visa to Spain (MBA). I am a US citizen and
José M.
José M., Attorney
Applying for a student visa to Spain (MBA). I am a US citizen and was arrested for a DUI in 2012, but the charge was lowered to reckless driving. Nothing else on my record, will they deny my visa?… read more
I am a Pakistani passport holder but legally resident in Spain
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a Pakistani passport holder but legally resident in Spain (Several years - I have residental documents). I am going with the Spanish National Cricket Team to Corfu for the ICC Europe Div 2 Champi… read more
I am an American citizen married in Spain to a Spanish citizen
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am an American citizen married in Spain to a Spanish citizen who has commited adultery. Adultery is not contemplated in Spain as grounds for divorce. I am from New Jersey and would like to know if t… read more
I live in Spain and am growing increasingly concerned about
José M.
José M., Attorney
I live in Spain and am growing increasingly concerned about the level of corruption within the government. I am a willing tax payer but I have zero confidence that my tax euros are not being diverted … read more
i am applying for a visa to teach english in spain and have
José M.
José M., Attorney
i am applying for a visa to teach english in spain and have one arrest (but no conviction) for drunk in public on my back ground check. Will I be refused a visa?… read more