European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Is it true that Brazilian nationals can live in Portugal
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
Is it true that Brazilian nationals can live in Portugal visa free, and they can be eligible for naturalization in Portugal in 3 years?… read more
Please could you tell me if you know of a firm working in Spain
UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Master's Degree
Please could you tell me if you know of a firm working in Spain or portugal, call Blue Chip SL. We have had an offer to buy our Club Class membership and we are frightened of signing up in case they d… read more
My wife's car has been confiscated in italy, the car belongs
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
my wife's car has been confiscated in italy, the car belongs to her but the police are not returning the car, can she get a court order to demand her car back? … read more
I received a parking ticket from County Council for no
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
I received a parking ticket from County Council for no ticket displayed. The car is mine but was parked by my brother in law whilst he was home from states at Christmas. I nominated him as driver at t… read more
Apparently one needs an NIF number in Portugal to open a
José M.
José M., Attorney
Apparently one needs an NIF number in Portugal to open a bank account or purchase a property and so on. How can I apply and obtain an NIF number personally without having to instruct a lawyer or an ag… read more
My husband and I have just purchased a NEW apartment in Portugal
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
My husband and I have just purchased a NEW apartment in Portugal to which has been allocated 3 car parking spaces in the basement. One is much smaller than the other two & has the added problem of 2 p… read more
Can I receive a visa for Portugal if I have a us felony
José M.
José M., Attorney
Can I receive a visa for Portugal if I have a us felony conviction for rape 35 years ago. … read more
can you refer me a portugues lawer in portugal that speeks
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
can you refer me a portugues lawer in portugal that speeks inglish too just un case my portugues is not good enough… read more
Going to Portugal for 3 months and Italy for 3 months back
José M.
José M., Attorney
going to Portugal for 3 months and Italy for 3 months back to back. How can I expedite a long term visa (6months) . I cannot seem to get info or reach embassies. … read more
hi how are you now i live in london and studey in college.
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
hi how are you?now i live in london and studey in college. my home contry bangladesh.if i coming portugal than how i can get legal?how many day after i get legal ?give your mobile number.… read more
i am cambodian 1 have a cambodian passport and a G B visa
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
i am cambodian 1 have a cambodian passport and a G B visa multi entry valid for 6 months can i travel to portugal with my English husband 4 two weeks for a holiday or do i need a schengen visa i am in… read more
Not sure you can help me I am seeking information about what
José M.
José M., Attorney
not sure you can help me I am seeking information about what permits, visa do I need to move to Spain or Portugal? From the USA … read more
Can the police in France detain a person in France for lack
José M.
José M., Attorney
Can the police in France detain a person in France for lack of proper foreigner documentation? If so, for how long? Is it a crime? Can the police seize your telephone?… read more
I had accident in my car on 25th march 2018 my fault, no one
José M.
José M., Attorney
I had accident in my car on 25th march 2018 my fault, no one was hurt police were called by a person just in case.car taken garage was told by my agent the car was being assed 2 days later agent told … read more
Can a EU resident with an EEC car driving licence be a "named
José M.
José M., Attorney
Can a EU resident with an EEC car driving licence be a "named Driver " for a fully comprehensive car insurance in the UK ,the main driver and owner being british resident with full comprehensive insur… read more
what can we do now to let norwegian police send her back to
José M.
José M., Attorney
what can we do now to let norwegian police send her back to spain.not to be deported back to her country,that is what i just want to know, thanks… read more
In 2010 I exchanged my car in spain to date the garage as
José M.
José M., Attorney
In 2010 I exchanged my car in spain to date the garage as not changed the car I traded in from my name. What can I do I am still paying the SUMA. Can I claim Back the SUMA I have paid and any legal co… read more
please, how can i get information about someone detained
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
please, how can i get information about my sister inlaw who was detained by police in frankfurt airport germany. my sister inlaw was taking by police while on transit in frankfurt airport germany on 2… read more