European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am a british citizen living and working in spain. I have
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
I am a british citizen living and working in spain. I have residensia and contract of employment. My girlfriend (Brasilian) was deported from spain last year. Earlier this year we got married in Gibra… read more
I am a british citizen who is living and working in Spain.
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a british citizen who is living and working in Spain. I would like my husband, who is a citizen of the Dominican Repubic to come and live with me in Spain. My husband would like to be legally abl… read more
I am a Portuguese citizen married to a British citizen, is
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi I am a Portuguese citizen married to a British citizen, is he able to get a Portuguese passport? … read more
For how each year can a British person live in Spain without
José M.
José M., Attorney
For how long each year can a British person live in Spain without going through the formalities of applying for a resident's permit or whatever is needed please?What is required in the way of 'permits… read more
my wife and I are tax resident in Spain living in Spain She
José M.
José M., Attorney
my wife and I are tax resident in Spain living in Spain She has a fifty percent share in our home in Ireland If one of us dies what inheritance tax if any is due to the surviving spouse Thomas O Shea… read more
Do Ukraine Citizens still have to have a "Carte de
José M.
José M., Attorney
Do Ukraine Citizens still have to have a "Carte de Invitacion" to visit Spain … read more
My wife (Spaniard, born in Spain) and I (United States
José M.
José M., Attorney
My wife (Spaniard, born in Spain) and I (United States citizen) have two children born and living in the United States. I'd like for them to formally gain their Spanish citizenship/passports/right to … read more
I am a dual citizen of US and Spain, living in the
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hello. I am a dual citizen of US and Spain, living in the US. Many years ago i married another US citizen here in the US. I registered the marriage in Spain as well. After a few years it didn't work o… read more
Applying student visa to Spain (MBA). I am a US citizen and
José M.
José M., Attorney
Applying for a student visa to Spain (MBA). I am a US citizen and was arrested for a DUI in 2012, but the charge was lowered to reckless driving. Nothing else on my record, will they deny my visa?… read more
I am a UK citizen, living in Spain. I have a UK drivers
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a UK citizen, living in Spain. I have a UK drivers license, and i wish to buy a moped or motorbike, under 15Occ, is it ok, to drive them, on my car license? Peter.… read more
I am 70 - I live in Spain I have my british old age pension
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am 70 - I live in Spain I have my british old age pension a very small pension from the daily mirror and a small amount of savings in an english account does this render me liable to pay income taxe… read more
Hello again, This time I am trying to figure out how to apply
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hello again, This time I am trying to figure out how to apply for my UK student visa from Spain. I have been accepted to graduate school at Durham University in England, but I have also been accepted … read more
Hi, Im living in Spain and have worked many years for a Russian
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi, Im living in Spain and have worked many years for a Russian gentleman. Last May I was arrested under "secret" at Malaga airport for suspicion of money laundry and criminal association. I have had … read more
I am a uk citizen currently living in Spain. My girl friend
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi I am a uk citizen currently living in Spain. My girl friend is Philippino and is living in the Philippines. We have known each other over 6 years and spent 10 months together including almost 3 mon… read more
Im still married, my wife moved out of our house here in Spain
José M.
José M., Attorney
I'm still married, my wife moved out of our house here in Spain and back to UK for 2, 5 years ago, and bought another house. I have now moved on with my life. She will not agree on a divorce before th… read more
hello, i am a uk citizen and lived in spain for 11 years i
José M.
José M., Attorney
hello, i am a uk citizen and lived in spain for 11 years i wish to marry my partner of 3 years but he is from gambia, could you plese tell me what documents we both need, both have never married befor… read more
hiI am a British citizen living in HK. I have homes in
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
hi I am a British citizen living in HK. I have homes in Spain and I am thinking of retiring there . I am an insulin dependent diabetic . My question is when I get to Spain what is my entitlement as pa… read more
My wife is a citizen of Spain. She would like to become a US
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
My wife is a citizen of Spain. She would like to become a US citizen but does not want to lose her Spanish citizenship. Is it possible for her to become a US citizen while retaining her Spanish citize… read more