European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Whirlwind316
Whirlwind316
Whirlwind316

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am having trouble getting my GET (Jewish Divorce) in the
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am having trouble getting my GET (Jewish Divorce) in the state of Florida. He wants half a million which I do not have and of course will not pay. He is born in Israel is there anything that can be … read more
hello. i am american and jewish and wish to inquire about
Ely, Counselor at Law
hello. i am american and jewish and wish to inquire about obtaining Israeli citizenship. What would I need to do to make the transition?… read more
I am a Jewish American Citizen. I wish to acquire dual citizenship
Whirlwind316
Whirlwind316, lawyer
I am a Jewish American Citizen. I wish to acquire dual citizenship with Israel. What do I have to do to obtain this?… read more
We live in Israel since 1999. My husband is Jewish. Although
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
Good morning, we live in Israel since 1999. My husband is Jewish. Although he was born in 1940, he is Holocost survivor (Holocost child). My question is the following: do we have any chance to immigra… read more
I am a non-Jewish, retired, American citizen who would like
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am a non-Jewish, retired, American citizen who would like to extend my tourist Visa in Israel. The Ministry of the Interior requests unspecified documentation to justify an extension. What type of d… read more
Dear Sir, What rights do I, as an unmarried 66 year old Jewish
Ely, Counselor at Law
Dear Sir, What rights do I, as an unmarried 66 year old Jewish father, living in the UK have in relation to my 6 year old daughter (S), born and living in Israel, where the mother (D) is being very vi… read more
what is the process in macedonia for the child to find their
Expert, lawyer
what is the process in macedonia for the child to find their birth parents Can you help me search for them even though I no longer live there?… read more
I am in the process of getting a student visa . Just
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am in the process of getting a student visa for Spain. Just got my FBI background check back and it has a ticked on there I got in 2002. It was a mistminour for unlawful assembly. I was not arrested… read more
Who gets what if the couple divorces when the husband owns
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Who gets what if the couple divorces when the husband owns in his own right the appartment in which they live?… read more
What is the process a work visa to work in the EU? I am
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
what is the process for acquiring a work visa to work in the EU? I am willing to consider almost any country. I am trying to bring a freelance business to the EU market. the most work is in the UK, ho… read more
I am a US citizen, my father was born in Germany. I was looking
DirkBettinger
DirkBettinger, Rechstanwalt/Fachanwalt für Strafrecht
I am a US citizen, my father was born in Germany. I was looking to find out the process/steps I need to take to obtain dual citizenship and get a German passport.… read more
What are the laws for divorce in Denmark. I married a danish
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
What are the laws for divorce in Denmark. I married a danish women just over a yr ago and it has broken down due to not be able to agree on staying in australia. Can it be annulled or what is the time… read more
I live in denmark and am in the process of divorcing my danish
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I live in denmark and am in the process of divorcing my danish husband. He has written an email to me with my lawyer and his lawyer in copy with a number of false claims regarding theft, adultry etc. … read more
What permits does one have to obtain and from whom to close
Whirlwind316
Whirlwind316, lawyer
What permits does one have to obtain and from whom to close a balcony of a house in the area of Mateh Yehuda. Thank you!… read more
What is the easiest and affordable way to for a South
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
What is the easiest and affordable way to for a South African to obtain EU residency? I am homing in on Malta which requires a $500,000 investment plus 3 months of the year spent there. Any better opt… read more
I would like to know if I can get divorced in South Africa
José M.
José M., Attorney
I would like to know if I can get divorced in South Africa although I live in Germany. 3 children. 2 of them minor. 1 lives with the father and 1 lives with me. no assets to split. he is Austrian and … read more
I am getting divorced from my French wife and want to have
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
I am getting divorced from my French wife and want to have the kids 50-50. What are my rights to have my kids with me half of the time?… read more
We are trying to get a divorce with my ex partner. I'm French
José M.
José M., Attorney
We are trying to get a divorce with my ex partner. I'm French and he is German both living in Germany. We got married 3 years ago in Vegas. However we never declared this marriage back in Germany as I… read more