European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Thomas
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
We married in Mauritius as a Swiss-couple. In the official
T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney - Avvocato
We married in Mauritius as a Swiss-couple. In the official wedding-documents in Mauritius we fixed in writting "seperation of goods and earnings". My wife stayed at home and took care for the children… read more
Hello The question from Sweden For 27re late, we were c
Debra, Lawyer
Hello The question from Sweden: For 27're late, we were contacted by the russian / Soviet lawyers. Probably we were heirs to a person who died in 1983 in Canada. We are still lontakt with Moscow, but … read more
Hi,we went to Andorra and on our way back to Spain we were
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi, we went to Andorra and on our way back to Spain we were pulled by the police at the border and they started searching our bags and they found 20 boxes times 250gr of tobacco. basically 4000gr over… read more
Do companies within EU have to maintain email servers within
José M.
José M., Attorney
Do companies within EU have to maintain email servers within respective legal jurisdictions?… read more
We were married in Croatia and divorced in the USA.My fiance
José M.
José M., Attorney
We were married in Croatia and divorced in the USA.My fiance is here in the USA now.Do I need to be divorced in Croatia too to be married with my fiance within 90 days or I do not need to file divorce… read more
My wife (Spaniard, born in Spain) and I (United States
José M.
José M., Attorney
My wife (Spaniard, born in Spain) and I (United States citizen) have two children born and living in the United States. I'd like for them to formally gain their Spanish citizenship/passports/right to … read more
We are a company in the United States and we export our nutritional
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
We are a company in the United States and we export our nutritional supplement to individual customers in EU countries. Most orders get delivered to the customer, but some are getting stopped in custo… read more
I am British by origin. My separated wife Dutch. We were both
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
I am British by origin. My separated wife Dutch. We were both Canadian citizens when we married in Rome in 1979. We have been separated since 2005, but no legal documents attesting to that fact exist.… read more
I AM A GREEN CARD HOLDER IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA .DO
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I AM A GREEN CARD HOLDER IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA .DO I NEED AN INVITATION AND AVISA TO GO NETHERLANDS (HOLLAND)?… read more
I am a US Citizen; my wife is a dual US and German citizen.
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a US Citizen; my wife is a dual US and German citizen. We were married in the US, but more recently were living in Germany when we separated (Aug, 2008). We have tried to settle the divorce amica… read more
I am an American citizen married to a German citizen,we were
Clare
Clare, Solicitor
I am an American citizen married to a German citizen,we were married in Denmark, she has been back in Germany for 3 years is it possible to get divorce in Denmark ?… read more
Do i have the right to commensation in my divorce. Married
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Do i have the right to commensation in my divorce. Married 22 years to a portuguese, i am danish, we are living in Denmark. We have invested a lot of money i our house, which is my husbands. We have i… read more
I am an Italian married to an American woman who now wants
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am an Italian married to an American woman who now wants a divorce. We were married in Sardinia. She wants to serve me with divorce papers from Oregon State in USA. how would it get registered here … read more
I am married almost 19 years. We were both born in USA and
Sam, Attorney
I am married almost 19 years. We were both born in USA and lived in North Carolina the first 14 years of the marriage. We had our 3 children during this time in states- they are 7,14, &18. We moved to… read more
I am greek man and I have married taiwanese. we have marry
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am greek man and I have married taiwanese. we have marry in greece and in taiwan. I live in greece now and my wife she have go back in taiwan and want divorce, but I dont want divorce. I want to kno… read more
I have a United States passport but I registered as a sex
José M.
José M., Attorney
I have a United States passport but I registered as a sex offender for an offense committed in 1997 how does it affect my passport … read more
my children were born in cyprus we have come to england for
Expert, lawyer
my children were born in cyprus we have come to england for a holiday and we have lost the childrens passports what can we do… read more
I got married in Spain with an Irish citizen. We have a child
José M.
José M., Attorney
I got married in Spain with an Irish citizen. We have a child together. Now we are getting divorced and I want to go back to Spain with my child. Can i do that?… read more