How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: European Law
Satisfied Customers: 7610
Experience:  UK based Immigration Solicitor
Type Your European Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

by the way,we were married in a courthouse within the united

This answer was rated:

by the way,we were married in a courthouse within the united states(probably the most official way to do it) and have the necessary document to prove it....that should be official enough as far as the eligibility,right?
Hi, To prove that you are married for the purpose of your wife applying for a family permit for other EEA member states?Tom
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes exactly,sorry Tom i shouldve been more specific.
Hi, The supporting documents required for a family permit are set out on this page:- marriage certificate will be sufficient to prove your relationship. Obviously, you should check with the relevant authority of the country to which you will settle though.If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. If you do not click accept your money stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question. You will not be charged any further money for clicking accept. Kind regards,Tom
Thomas and other European Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related European Law Questions