European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

TKenney, Ph.D. LawyerAvocat
TKenney, Ph.D. LawyerAvocat
TKenney, Ph.D. LawyerAvocat, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am a 72 year old Israeli (as well as American) citizen who
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am a 72 year old Israeli (as well as American) citizen who has been living in Israel for 45 years. My 2 sabra children are livng abroad. I am considering leaving israel in order to live closer to th… read more
I am a non-Jewish, retired, American citizen who would like
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am a non-Jewish, retired, American citizen who would like to extend my tourist Visa in Israel. The Ministry of the Interior requests unspecified documentation to justify an extension. What type of d… read more
I am a 71-year old American citizen, and have been living in
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
I am a 71-year old American citizen, and have been living in Holland for over ten years. I came there as an entrepreneur, investing quite a sum of money to open an American-style cafe, and another caf… read more
I am an American Citizen, working in Italy. I have Visa and
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
I am an American Citizen, working in Italy. I have Visa and all documents to work here. I would like to marry a woman who is from the Ukraine. How can she get permission to stay with me until I go bac… read more
I am a American married to a Belgian citizen, I have a Belgian
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a American married to a Belgian citizen, I have a Belgian Identitiy Card. We may get a divorce and I was hoping to stay in Belgium after the divorce. Is that possible? I have been here for 11 yea… read more
I am an American citizen married in Spain to a Spanish citizen
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am an American citizen married in Spain to a Spanish citizen who has commited adultery. Adultery is not contemplated in Spain as grounds for divorce. I am from New Jersey and would like to know if t… read more
I am an American citizen working in internationally with no
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am an American citizen working in internationally with no work visa in Israel. I come on holidays every 4 weeks under my tourist visa. I rented an apartment in Yaffo and entered an agreement with th… read more
Hi! I am an american citizen. I got married in Croatia to
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
Hi! I am an american citizen. I got married in Croatia to a Croatian citizen in Croatia last year. We are planning to move to Croatia in the next year or two. How do I get my Croatian citizenship? Or … read more
My daughter who lives in Spain with her two sons.Never
José M.
José M., Attorney
My daughter who lives in Spain with her two sons.Never married the father of her two boys but rents an apartment from the boys fathers mother. … read more
I am not an American citizen but got married to an American
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
I am not an American citizen but got married to an American man. About 10 years after we got married, he got into alcohol and drug problems, so, to protect my children, I had to return to the country … read more
I am American, non EU citizen, living temporarily in Germany
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am American, non EU citizen, living temporarily in Germany since 2012 with contract to work. My ex-wife is Spanish and lived with me just a few months in Germany and then we were physically but not … read more
I am an American Citizen, My partner is Austrian (we are not
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
I am an American Citizen, My partner is Austrian (we are not married) and she is pregnant with our Child. Am I eligible for any kind of legal residence, I am not concerned about a right to employment … read more
Dear Sir/Madam, Shalom ! I am an American Citizen and
Ely, Counselor at Law
Dear Sir/Madam, Shalom ! I am an American Citizen and a Hindu (Born in India) resident of New York City in United States. My girlfriend is a Nepalese Citizen and a Buddhist (Born in India) resident of… read more
I am an American citizen. So was my father. My grandfather
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am an American citizen. So was my father. My grandfather was a citizen of Spain. I want to obtain a Spanish passport/citizenship. I'm told by some that I can claim it since my grandfather was Spanis… read more
I am a naturalized American citizen living in the US, but born
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a naturalized American citizen living in the US, but born in Belgium. I am attempting to sell inherited property co-owned with a neice who has agreed to sell. Am I required to give her power of a… read more
I am an American citizen in Germany for 2 more days before
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am an American citizen in Germany for 2 more days before returning to the states. I was supposed to take a tour with a small company in Normandy France. We were unable to make it to France and the t… read more
José M.
José M., Attorney