European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Expert1090
Expert1090
Expert1090, Solicitor

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I was born in Belgium but have lived in the UK for 50years.
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I was born in Belgium but have lived in the UK for 50years. My parents died over 30 years ago in Belgium but their small estate, due to disagreements between my siblings, has not yet been past on to u… read more
Hi, I am an Indian national and I have been in belgium from
Expert1090
Expert1090, Solicitor
Hi, I am an Indian national and I have been in belgium from June 2011, I got married to an Indian national in January 2012 and we applied for her dependent visa in January , but it was refused by the … read more
I am a UK national working and living in Germany. And
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
Hello, I am a UK national working and living in Germany. And sometime ago I met a Russian lady via a dating website. We have known each other for approximately four months and are speaking about getti… read more
I am a British national working in the UK. In 2004 I was
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a British national working in the UK. In 2004 I was dismissed without any reason being given. I took my case to the Employment Tribunal. I lost, as the tribunal said it has no jurisdiction, as du… read more
I have a Company in Belgium which has suffered a reduction
Expert1090
Expert1090, Solicitor
I have a Company in Belgium which has suffered a reduction is sales and cash, i have two employees, one who has been employed for 13 years. I need to terminate their contracts of employment to save th… read more
I am algerian. I work for a big company in Anvers in Belgium.
Expert1090
Expert1090, Solicitor
I am algerian. I work for a big company in Anvers in Belgium. I have been working for 3.5 years as engineer designer. My boss has always had problems with according to him my over qualified status. He… read more
My name is ***** *****, I am a Uk National, living in
José M.
José M., Attorney
hello my name is ***** *****, I am a Uk National, living in Thailand. My wife and I separated some 5 years ago (nothing signed or official, still legally married) She (UK National also) then moved to … read more
i am working in dubai now in an multi national company and
TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., Attorney (Avocat)
i am working in dubai now in an multi national company and having a high paying salary, my relatives back home were accusing of me that i am doing protitutions here, and telling me such negatives issu… read more
I am a self employed IT consultant, and I have won a contract
Alex J.
Alex J., Commercial/Corporate
I will pay 150 pounds for good advice on this. I am a UK national UK based I am a self employed IT consultant, and I have won a contract with a Dutch company to support on of their clients at their si… read more
I am a UK national living in Italy about 180 days a year, paying
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a UK national living in Italy about 180 days a year, paying tax in the normal way on my income in the UK. I have obtained an Italian identity card and am registered as resident in Italy, but have… read more
I am a UK national And divorced my Finnish wife 13 years
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
I am a UK national And divorced my Finnish wife 13 years ago. We have both moved on and have families of our own. My ex-wife emailed me last week to request me to sign a document to state that our chi… read more
Hello there, I am a UK born national of 60 years. My son is
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hello there, I am a UK born national of 60 years. My son is also UK citizen. His wife is Russian by birth. They want to go to Ireland and live for some months. According to EU law that I have been rea… read more
If i have been living in Belgium with my belgian wife for 10 years and
TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., Attorney (Avocat)
If i have been living in Belgium with my belgian wife for 10 years and it is her house coming into the marriage and we get a divorce can she kick me out of the house or do i have equal rights to it? I… read more
Is there any Eurebian country that accept non national of th
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Is there any Eurebian country that accept non national of their country who got UK Education to Immegrate and work , I wonder if you can reply to my question . Regards Yousef… read more
I am a resident in France. I have business in UK and pay my
Expert, lawyer
I am a resident in France. I have business in UK and pay my taxes and National Insurance in UK. I commute to UK often as I have office there. As I live in France and cannot travel If I fall ill, Do I … read more
I am American, my ex husband is Belgium, we have a 5 year old
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am American, my ex husband is Belgium, we have a 5 year old daughter born in America with a US passport. My ex husband now wants to get her a European/Belgium passport so that she can have dual citi… read more
Hello, I am a French citizen living in the UK since 2004.
Expert1090
Expert1090, Solicitor
Hello, I am a French citizen living in the UK since 2004. In 2004 I met my husband, who is a Colombian national, in the UK; he was here studying English. We got married in 2006 in Colombia. We applied… read more
I live in Belgium and my daughter is using Proximus mobile
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I live in Belgium and my daughter is using Proximus mobile services. While going on the vacation to France, we have drove through Switzerland (which is not part of EU). My daughter forgot to switch of… read more