European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

INC
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am a US citizen looking to file for dual citizenship with
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a US citizen looking to file for dual citizenship with Italy. My father is Italian and both of his parents were as well, which leaves me eligible to file for that. However, my mother and father w… read more
My grandfather was born in Italy in 1922. His father was
Judge Bill K ret.
Judge Bill K ret., retired
My grandfather was born in Italy in 1922. His father was American, and his mother Italian. He received his certificate of Citizenship (not Naturalization) when he turned 18. My father was born after t… read more
I want to find out if I still have dual citizenship Italian
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I want to find out if I still have dual citizenship Italian and us My mom had Italian citizenship and became a us we lived in italy most of my life on and off since my dad was in the us airforce i was… read more
My son recently acquired Italian citizenship and now has dual
T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney - Avvocato
My son recently acquired Italian citizenship and now has dual rights in both the US and Italy. He has accepted a one year contract job as an au pair in Germany beginning in January, 2013, and wants to… read more
I hold dual Italian American citizenship as does my son. He
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I hold dual Italian American citizenship as does my son. He and his wife just had a child. What must be done to register my new grandson as an Italian citizen as well?… read more
Hello. I was born in Italy but obtained American citizenship
T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney - Avvocato
Hello. I was born in Italy but obtained American citizenship a few years ago (I lived in the USA for 17 years between March 1995 and March 2012). I had a child out of wedlock. I came to Italy with my … read more
I have dual Canadian/Italian citizenship and have not yet
José M.
José M., Attorney
Jose, I have dual Canadian/Italian citizenship and have not yet established European residency. If I wish, in the future, to spend 7 months of the year in the Canary Islands, am I correct that, if I h… read more
I was born in Rome, Italy. My parents are both Italian and
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I was born in Rome, Italy. My parents are both Italian and live in Italy. I was adopted by an American family and now live in the United States. How and can I reclaim my Italian citizenship?… read more
Looking to find out if I am eligible to achieve dual
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Looking to find out if I am eligible to achieve dual citizenship in Italy … read more
Dear Madam/Sir,My brother is the son of an Italian mother
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Dear Madam/Sir, My brother is the son of an Italian mother as am I. He was born before the Constitution of 1948 in Italy and therefore not entitled to Italian Citizenship. I was born in 1950 and there… read more
Ok here goes. I am a Canadian with dual passports(Canadian/Italian),
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Ok here goes. I am a Canadian with dual passports(Canadian/Italian), I am a resident of Italy and was married there to an Italian, I work in Denmark on and of for almost 16 years and my family is here… read more
My fathers parents were both born in Bari, Italy and I'm
Guillermo Senmartin, Attorney at Law
My fathers parents were both born in Bari, Italy and I'm wondering if I would be eligible for an Italian passport … read more
hello i just want to know how long it will take me to get
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
hello i just want to know how long it will take me to get italian citizenship after getting married and residing in italy .Am nigerian am my wife is italian.thanks… read more
I am filing an application for dual citizenship with Italy.
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I am filing an application for dual citizenship with Italy . They ask that any discrepancies in names or dates be explained. On my father's birth certificate his name is ***** ***** Curcio. On his mar… read more
My wife is a dual citizen USA/RUS. I am a born USA citizen.
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
My wife is a dual citizen USA/RUS. I am a born USA citizen. She wants to relocate to Belarus as she has family there. We have been married 13 years. I am concerned about my ability to get Belarusian t… read more
I am an Irish citizen living in italy 7 mths and am registered
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
My son is an Irish citizen with unmarried parents (an Italian father).If he is registered in Italy does he fall under Italian Law… read more
I am a US citizen, stationed in Italy. My girlfriend is italian
T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney - Avvocato
I am a US citizen, stationed in Italy. My girlfriend is italian and she is currently seperated, she went to the court in december 2012. We want to get married but she needs to be divorced before. We k… read more
Hi It is italian law that I ned some advose of Please. My
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hi It is italian law that I ned some advose of Please. My boyfriend is in custody in Italy, He wasi involved in a road accident knocked a child down and has been under house arrest for 3 weeks he wa t… read more