European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

INC
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I lived and worked in Budapest for some months and paid into
Law Educator, Esq., lawyer
I lived and worked in Budapest for some months and paid into the state pension over there, can I get it back? I am a uk citizen… read more
I am appealing against the decision not to restore my vehicle
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor of the Senior Courts
I am appealing against the decision not to restore my vehicle back to me by the UK Border Agency. They basically stated that I had too many cars registered to my address and are not giving it back. Th… read more
Hello, I am a 60 year old German woman living and working since
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Hello, I am a 60 year old German woman living and working since 2001 in the UK. My HR manager recently asked me to get an Age Exception Certificate as I no longer would need to pay National Insurance … read more
I am a UK citizen living in Iceland and I had a baby with a
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a UK citizen living in Iceland and I had a baby with a Canadian woman 2 years ago except she has denied me access. The Icelandic Law states the following (official English translation):http://www… read more
My father Mr Pero Kokosar died 6 years ago and i inherited
Expert, lawyer
My father Mr Pero Kokosar died 6 years ago and i inherited my grandfathers farm in Bosnia Hertzigivina. Can u please adivise how much ground is mine and how much is it worth, regards. XXXX… read more
My girlfriend told me that she filed my taxes for me last year
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
My girlfriend told me that she filed my taxes for me last year but apparently did not. I am getting ready to file this years taxes and just realized this. What is the best way to handle this without t… read more
I am a Ghanian with a German indefinate Visa in my passport,
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a Ghanian with a German indefinate Visa in my passport, can I live in Ireland to work and apply for citizenship in the future? If yes, what is the procedure and what step do I have to take please… read more
Hello, I am Italian and got married in Italy over a year ago.
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
Hello, I am Italian and got married in Italy over a year ago. I split up from my wife 2 months ago and I have now moved to the UK to live with my son. My 'wife' is still living in Italy. We both want … read more
i am Eritrean and i get B permit in Switzerland am living in
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
i am Eritrean and i get B permit in Switzerland am living in Muri AG , the Gemeinde after give me the language school for 5 months they ask me to work in social work and i worked there one month,but b… read more
I am from Denmark and my visa is being held keeping me in
José M.
José M., Attorney
i am from Denmark and my visa is being held keeping me in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. How can I get helP… read more
I am owed 15,000.00 euros for buying a kitchen for my ex
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am owed 15,000.00 euros for buying a kitchen for my ex girlfriend, she live sin Italy I am now in the UK, how can I go about recovering the money?… read more
I overstayed my Schengen Visa in Germany 5 years ago. How long
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
I overstayed my Schengen Visa in Germany 5 years ago. How long fo I have to wait b4 I can return to the country?… read more
I am moving to Italy and my 17 year old daughter lives with me. We planned and h
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am moving to Italy for work and my 17 year old daughter lives with me. We planned and have arranged for her to come with me. Her father, living in another province, indicated that he would approve. … read more
I am here in amsterdam my wallet and passport was stolen. I
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
i am here in amsterdam my wallet and passport was stolen. I have a large check from the us. can you please tell me if that can be cashed in amsterdam.This is the only money i have.i am trying to get a… read more
, im moving to spain to work and i have suspended sentence of 3 months marij
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi, im moving to spain to work and i have suspended sentence of 3 months for growing marij… read more
I visited the UK from Germany last summer and received
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I visited the UK from Germany last summer and received several parking tickets from Brighton and Hove city council. I did not pay these or contest them. In November last year I received several very l… read more
kasare im being blackmailed in an online Skype , I foolishly
Kasare
Kasare, Solicitor
hiCustomerim being blackmailed in an online Skype , I foolishly go chatting to a girl on Skype and of course they recorded it and threaten to post on my works website and all my facebook friends and y… read more
I am a cosigner on a truck loan and my name is ***** ***** the
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am a cosigner on a truck loan and my name is ***** ***** the title. My question is if the main owner of the truck gets into an accident am I as the cosigner liable for any damages. I live in OK and … read more