European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

JACUSTOMER-fl3janp9-
JACUSTOMER-fl3janp9-
JACUSTOMER-fl3janp9-, Legal Advisor

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Im a non-Greek (but EU citizen) owning a property in Greece.
ACV
ACV, lawyer
I'm a non-Greek (but EU citizen) owning a property in Greece. Considering that I'm planning on being here for some 50 days a year and my two friends, which has apartments next to me will be here in a … read more
My mother wishes to entrust her 3 children with the property
JACUSTOMER-fl3janp9-
JACUSTOMER-fl3janp9-, Legal Advisor
My mother wishes to entrust her 3 children with the property she owns in Greece. She wishes to currently set the trust up to include 2 out of her 3 children. She does not want to include the third as … read more
We are in the us and had property in Greece. My father owned
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
We are in the us and had property in Greece. My father owned the land and gave his brother poa to sale his property because he was so far away and unable to take care of the real estate from the state… read more
My family and I are planning a two-week vacation in Greece
José M.
José M., Attorney
My family and I are planning a two-week vacation in Greece later this month, and we are connecting through Frankfurt, which will be our first entry to Europe from the US. I am on the sex offender regi… read more
Hi, I have property in Greece. Now I hear there are new laws
ACV
ACV, lawyer
Hi, I have property in Greece. Now I hear there are new laws coming soon, one saying you must pay tax on profit when you sell, another saying taxes on purchase of property will be reduced. Do you know… read more
My wife owns a property in Athens/Greece, whereby her father
ACV
ACV, lawyer
My wife owns a property in Athens/Greece, whereby her father (85 y.o., so declares 1/10 of the property on his tax, 9/10 declared for my wife)) has 100% epikarpia (usufrut). Apparently there is no ded… read more
4 members of our family jointly own a property in Tuscany,
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
4 members of our family jointly own a property in Tuscany, Italy. 3 of them want to sell the property but the 4th does not. What is the legal position for the 3 who want to sell, what are their rights… read more
I am a managing director of UK ltd company. Looking to open
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am a managing director of UK ltd company. Looking to open an office (in its legal sense) in another EU country - Poland. What would I have to do from the Polish side? Only branches and subsidiaries … read more
Can you grow your own hallucigenic plants for personal use
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
Can you grow your own hallucigenic plants for personal use on your own private property in any country in the European Union?… read more
hi, i own an apartment in prague. I have a mortgage and
Top_advisor
Top_advisor, Attorney
hi, i own an apartment in prague. I have a mortgage and am currently struggling with the payments, if i sold the property i would still owe money to the bank. can i just walk away and hand the apartme… read more
I am from the UK, but now live in Greece. Recently, I have
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
I am from the UK, but now live in Greece. Recently, I have been sent some legal documents, all of which are written in Greek, which I cannot read. I have rang up the company who sent them, to inquire,… read more
I am a Canadian of Greek descent, living in Canada. I stand
ACV
ACV, lawyer
I am a Canadian of Greek descent, living in Canada. I stand to inherit property in Greece from my uncle. I suspect that there may be weapons and possibly explosives buried somewhere on this property. … read more
My English cousin (I am not the sole cousin) is mentally ill
Expert, lawyer
My English cousin (I am not the sole cousin) is mentally ill on her own in Greece. She is a widow, and has 3 adult step-children. They have been informed that they cannot deal with her care - that Gre… read more
Hello. I am a Turkish woman who is about to get married to
Expert, lawyer
Hello. I am a Turkish woman who is about to get married to a Greek man. We will live in Greece after marriage. We will not have a child together. I will be baptized and become an orthodox christian. H… read more
I am looking criminal lawyer/family lawyer specialising in
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am looking for a criminal lawyer/family lawyer specialising in restraiining orders in Spain, namely Tenerife in the Canary Islands… read more
My family consisting of myself and first cousins own real estate
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
My family consisting of myself and first cousins own real estate in the country of Croatia. The property is practically all beachfront real estate and considered to be very valuable. It was inherited … read more
Exiting a taxi, I opened the door after looking out the window
Ely, Counselor at Law
Exiting a taxi, I opened the door after looking out the window to the side of the road. A car hit the door of the taxi, causing damage to both the taxi and the second car. Do I, as a passenger, have l… read more
My family and I own part share of a now derelict farmhouse.
T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Président d\u0027audiences
My family and I own part share of a now derelict farmhouse. We have been approached by the other owner to sell our sections of the house. The family are all in agreement and are willing to sell. The p… read more