European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Thegonnec
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a DUI conviction in Hawaii, and will be traveling to
José M.
José M., Attorney
I have a DUI conviction in Hawaii, and will be traveling to France and will leave from the Netherlands. Will I have a problem in and out of Europe?… read more
Unfortunately i have a felony conviction and am on probation
José M.
José M., Attorney
Unfortunately i have a felony conviction and am on probation (convicted of bid rigging in foreclosure sales in 2009. I was never incarcerated). I have scheduled a vacation with a tour company to Spain… read more
Can a US resident that has been charged (not convicted) with
José M.
José M., Attorney
can a US resident that has been charged (not convicted) with a felony assault 3 with the proper approval to travel be let into or have problems getting into the UK or Italy? (already planned trip prio… read more
I am a sex offender in the United States and wanted to make
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a sex offender in the United States and wanted to make sure I will be allowed into England for a short trip of 3 days. … read more
i am cambodian 1 have a cambodian passport and a G B visa
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
i am cambodian 1 have a cambodian passport and a G B visa multi entry valid for 6 months can i travel to portugal with my English husband 4 two weeks for a holiday or do i need a schengen visa i am in… read more
I have to decide to appeal a Spanish court decision
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hello, I have to decide to appeal a Spanish court decision regarding a child traveling outside of her residential country (not Spain) with the non custodial parent (from Spain) during his vacation per… read more
Hi, hope to find someone to help regarding international law. On
TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., Attorney (Avocat)
Hi, hope to find someone to help regarding international law. On the Easter day I was travelling to France with some part of my family. We had a bit of hip-hup with the border officers as they took mo… read more
Im a Pakistani holding Schengen visa. Can I travel to
José M.
José M., Attorney
Im a Pakistani holding Schengen visa. Can I travel to countries with are in the Schengen area but not members of the UE like Norway, Switzerland and Iceland, and what about countries which are UE memb… read more
I am a US citizen, but have a prior felony. It was only probation.
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am a US citizen, but have a prior felony. It was only probation. Can I, with a valid passport travel to Spain?… read more
Can I receive a visa for Portugal if I have a us felony
José M.
José M., Attorney
Can I receive a visa for Portugal if I have a us felony conviction for rape 35 years ago. … read more
I am Polish. I have a four year old daughter born in England.
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
I am Polish. I have a four year old daughter born in England. Her mother is polish and she is suing me in a Polish court for maintenance.My income is about £200 each week and she is suing me for £140.… read more
I am planning to travel to Zurich technical training.
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
I am planning to travel to Zurich for some technical training. Meanwhile, I have strong reasons related to my personal security in my country (Libya), to apply for asylum. Zurich is preferred as I stu… read more
I am a pensioner who is planning to travel to Portugal -
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
I am a pensioner who is planning to travel to Portugal - if I stay longer than 180 days ... how long do I have to leave Portugal before the 180 days can start over again ? I would like to be in Portug… read more
I hope im asking the right place :) I am starting a company
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
Hi, I hope im asking the right place :) I am starting a company with two other partners ( one of which is British. I am Syrian.... and we were about to open a bank account in Barclays when they told u… read more
I have lived on my own for 2 years in England but my family
Ely, Counselor at Law
I have lived on my own for 2 years in England but my family live in Israel. I want to visit them but I am told that I will be prevented from leaving Israel due to my husbands financial problems. I hav… read more
Hello, I am hoping you can help me with the questions that
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hello, I am hoping you can help me with the questions that i ask at the bottom of the page. Prior to that i have laid down a few basics so that you can get the picture. I do not want to take custody o… read more
Jus Sanguinis question.... I am hoping to qualify for IT. Citizenship
T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney - Avvocato
Jus Sanguinis question.... I am hoping to qualify for IT. Citizenship through my maternal side and would like confirmation the following is acceptable: Me (b.1974)-->mother (b.1955)-->grandmothe… read more
Hi there, I am posting my question here, Im hoping someone
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Hi there, I am posting my question here, I'm hoping someone can give any advice and recommendation how to solve this matter. I applied for business visa in order to attend a conference in (July 2011) … read more