European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Thegonnec
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Hi , I have a question relating to a property in Cyprus that
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Hi , I have a question relating to a property in Cyprus that was bought in my name. I appreciate that Cypriot law is different, but mostly based on uk law, so am after advice on the basis of whether t… read more
Hello, i am dealing with a cypriot law firm on a corporate
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Hello, i am dealing with a cypriot law firm on a corporate dispute involving three company partners. The law firm has since charged me for having to read correspondence submitted by one of the partner… read more
I am wondering if there is possibility of finding out about
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
Hello, I am wondering if there is possibility of finding out about a case, a friend of mine told me that Police came to look for me in the address that i said i'll be living but i changed my mind, dec… read more
I am going to the Ukraine and am interested in finding a wife
T.DePas
T.DePas, Attorney - Avvocato
I am going to the Ukraine and am interested in finding a wife / long term relationship. Want to know if I get taken advantage of and woman becomes pregnant then leaves me wanting just support from me … read more
May I follow up on the previous question and your answer The
legal eagle
legal eagle, Rechtsanwältin, Fachanwältin
May I follow up on the previous question and your answer? The property was purchased 12 years ago; this contract was signed about 4 years ago.The contract in question, between family members, changes … read more
myself and two friends invested in some property in cape verde
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
myself and two friends invested in some property in cape verde off plan, roughly 2-3 years ago. over that period during construction we paid roughly £60000 between us in installments. upon completion … read more
I am interested in buying a property in valencia region that
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am interested in buying a property in valencia region that does not have a cedula de habitabilidad, the agent says that it is because the property needs renovations before it is habitable. Is it too… read more
I was interested in your comment about having Irish law
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
I was interested in your comment about having Irish law pertain to their marriage. Is there any relevance to an existing marriage/divorce in the U.S.? That may sound rather vague. What I mean is if an… read more
Not sure. I am interested in emigrating out of the US with
José M.
José M., Attorney
Not sure. I am interested in emigrating out of the US with a 35 year old sex offense for aggravated burglary and 3rd degree criminal sexual penetration. I have about 2 million dollars in wealth so wou… read more
Hello, I would like to find about few thinks in Greek law.
ACV
ACV, lawyer
Hello, I would like to find about few thinks in Greek law. My husband is Greek and I am Polish and soon we are planning to move to Greece and buy a flat over there. Can you please tell me what rights … read more
I am a cypriot mother and my daughter is on my passport she
ACV
ACV, lawyer
I am a cypriot mother and my daughter is on my passport she is nine years old we are going to england for 10 days is this ok… read more
Where can I find the European law about dogs being allowed
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
Where can I find the European law about dogs being allowed in public spaces. Please state the paragraph or if you could point me to the right place to find the whole law.… read more
Hi,I have a question about a traffic accident in Spain.
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Hi, I have a question about a traffic accident that happened two years ago in Spain. I was driving with 3 passengers in a small street (one lane in every direction). As the road I usually drove was bl… read more
I have two questions on French property law and French
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
I have two questions for experts on French property law and French taxes. One is this: I have in my holiday home in France some jointly owned objects owned by myself and my brother;some sculptures of … read more
I am looking to find a labour law advisor for Italian
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
I am looking to find a labour law advisor for Italian labour law, specifically relating to independent contractors. Is anyone able to assist me from SA, or refer me to a network in Italy? Many thanks.… read more
Hi, I am a Hong Kong citizen studied and later working in
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Hi, I am a Hong Kong citizen studied and later working in Singapore for about 15 years. About 10 years ago I was at the age of 18, I entered into a contract with the Singapore Government to have an su… read more
I am a UK citizen planning to marry a Russian Lady I have know
Expert1090
Expert1090, Consultant
I am a UK citizen planning to marry a Russian Lady I have know for two years. I have visited her on many occasions, met in other EU countries on numerous occasions and speak to her every evening for a… read more
Looking to find out if I am eligible to achieve dual
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Looking to find out if I am eligible to achieve dual citizenship in Italy … read more