European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Thegonnec
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I wish to visit Israel for more than 3 months. Should I have
Ely, Counselor at Law
I wish to visit Israel for more than 3 months. Should I have a A1/A2 visa? What are the regulations fro each of them? Who is eligable? Can I get a visa while in Israel as a tourist or must I have the … read more
I and my family are going through probate for my late fathers
Estate Lawyer
Estate Lawyer, Attorney
I and my family are going through probate for my late fathers estate my late fathers solictor is doing the probate who my father new for a number of years, he wants to open up an account to put all th… read more
I am facing a divorce from my husband. He has retained attorneys
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
I am facing a divorce from my husband. He has retained attorneys who will use Californai Family Code as sited in Art. 31, of the 31.5.95 n. 218 which states that the national laws of the 2 parties can… read more
what can i do my wife is going to have our baby in two month
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
what can i do my wife is going to have our baby in two month time.but am still in african,cause the swedish migration board have not make a dicision on my case,what can i do… read more
, im moving to spain to work and i have suspended sentence of 3 months marij
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi, im moving to spain to work and i have suspended sentence of 3 months for growing marij… read more
I visited the UK from Germany last summer and received
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
I visited the UK from Germany last summer and received several parking tickets from Brighton and Hove city council. I did not pay these or contest them. In November last year I received several very l… read more
kasare im being blackmailed in an online Skype , I foolishly
Kasare
Kasare, Solicitor
hiCustomerim being blackmailed in an online Skype , I foolishly go chatting to a girl on Skype and of course they recorded it and threaten to post on my works website and all my facebook friends and y… read more
I am a cosigner on a truck loan and my name is ***** ***** the
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am a cosigner on a truck loan and my name is ***** ***** the title. My question is if the main owner of the truck gets into an accident am I as the cosigner liable for any damages. I live in OK and … read more
I already have a question asked and waiting response.
José M.
José M., Attorney
I already have a question asked and waiting for a response. Can you look into it and thanks. My question was that I have an invitation for a post doctoral research fellowship in Germany and have been … read more
Related to the blackmailing answer you gave me - can you tell
José M.
José M., Attorney
Related to the blackmailing answer you gave me - can you tell me if you are aware of any specialised police services in belgium or should i report it just to the local police department. Do you sugges… read more
Dear Attorney, I am a US citizen living in the USA and inherited
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Dear Attorney, I am a US citizen living in the USA and inherited $ and a small apartment in the Netherlands from my mother who is (was) a Dutch citizen living in the Netherlands. Upon reception of my … read more
I have a previous DUI conviction 2010 -2012 I was off the
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi I have a previous DUI conviction 2010 -2012 I was off the road and I was just wondering if that would effect me going to Mexico with a stop over in Philadelphia using the esta or would I need to ge… read more
My 20 year old daughter I travelling to France holiday
José M.
José M., Attorney
My 20 year old daughter I travelling to France for a holiday in August for 1 week. In April she was denied access to the UK as she didn't have a work visa. (She was to be a nanny for 3 months) Does th… read more
Dear Judge Thegonnec, Apparently, if I do pay my inheritance
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Dear JudgeCustomer Apparently, if I do pay my inheritance taxes to the Dutch authorities, as you kindly recommended me to do, I could obtain from the US a Foreign Death Tax Credit 4.25.4.4 (01-06-2014… read more
Does the EU as a body, acting through its own organs and
José M.
José M., Attorney
Does the EU as a body, acting through its own organs and without reference to the governments of its member states, have the legal right to conclude treaties with non EU states which would be binding … read more
I lived in Sweden for a short while. I am an EU citizen. It
Expert, lawyer
I lived in an EU country (which is not my home EU country) for a short while. I am an EU citizen. It is alleged that I ordered anabolic steroids (30mls) online - I have admitted to ordering the produc… read more
HI Please could you tell me if the laws governing pool fences
José M.
José M., Attorney
HI Please could you tell me if the laws governing pool fences on villa rentals in Mallorca Spain are applicable? and If so what are the guidelines? Thanks Marilla… read more
I am a citizen of the EU with eligibility to work and live
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
I am a citizen of the EU with eligibility to work and live in the UK. My husband is not. If we buy a property in the UK has he got a right to live and work there as my spouse? He is educated and works… read more