European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Thegonnec
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Spanish solicitor question. I have extenant who owe me money
José M.
José M., Attorney
spanish solicitor question. Hi, I have extenant who owe me money from rent, and the court say that they owe me money, I ´ve been told that there is now 6 years maximum to get the money back. if this o… read more
i have a spanish property and mortgage with spanish bank my
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
i have a spanish property and mortgage with spanish bank my wife is a spanish resident if i am declared bankrupt in the uk can they go after my spanish property… read more
I am looking to obtain a Spanish Passport. Both my
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am looking to obtain a Spanish Passport. Both my grandmother and grandfather left Spain when the Spanish Civil War was on and immigrated to Australia. My father and myself were born in Australia. Is… read more
I have a online person blackmailing me, to transfer them
José M.
José M., Attorney
I have a online person blackmailing me, to transfer them money. The said they recorded me, (under false circumstances of sexual activities on my camera). I have not yet sent money, but they are expect… read more
Somebody owes me money so I had made a contract for him to
José M.
José M., Attorney
Dear Sir/ Madam! Somebody owes me money so I had made a contract for him to sign that he will pay the amount of money owned otherwise I would move legally against him. He wrote in the contract:"I WILL… read more
HelloI am in need of a solicitor quite urgently to help
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Hello I am in need of a solicitor quite urgently to help with my spanish timeshare property in Lanzarote. We have been notified that we have an 'in perpetuity' clause in our deeds. Our understanding i… read more
Hello, I am Spanish and I am divorrcing from my French wife.
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hello, I am Spanish and I am divorrcing from my French wife. As we always lived in Germany, we filed for divorce here. However, we own a house in Spain. My question is which is the applicable law for … read more
Well, someone got videos of me and threatens me for money.
José M.
José M., Attorney
well, someone got videos of me and threatens me for money. if i dont give it to them, they will send it to all of my friends on facebook.. … read more
I just received an email from my fathers estate in Andorra
José M.
José M., Attorney
I just received an email from my fathers estate in Andorra in Europe. The notary there said my sisters and must come in person to receive it. That's a 10 hour flight and a*****from Spain. Do you know … read more
I am buying a condo in Lisbon for 200,000 immigration said
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am buying a condo in Lisbon for 200,000 immigration said they cannot give me a residence visa if total property owned is less than 500,000 euros. I am retired in Lisbon and plan to live here the res… read more
I am being black mailed, they said they have all my
José M.
José M., Attorney
I am being black mailed, they said they have all my information and pictures of me. They said they are going to take bank loans out in my Name. Have copies of my driver's license they have my social s… read more
hi, How can I reclaim my money from aspis pronia life insurance
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
hi, How can I reclaim my money from aspis pronia life insurance? Everyone tells me they are bankrupt and there is no money to return. one insurance company said if i took a new policy with them my mon… read more
I am a running a small property agency in Kilburn and I am
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
I am a running a small property agency in Kilburn and I am driving Mercedez Bez. Mainly, I use my car for business. I went to Tesco to put petrol in my car on 7th December, 2010. It was very busy on f… read more
so i bought a car from german local national and i am stationed
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
so i bought a car from german local national and i am stationed in germany when i bought the car they said that some stuff would need to be replaced in a while but at the moment it would pass inspecti… read more
I would like to register as an inheritor of my Great Grandfather,
ACV
ACV, lawyer
I would like to register as an inheritor of my Great Grandfather, Dionisios Colyvas's estate in Lefki Ithaca. I am planning a visit to the island in a few weeks time. Please advise if this is possible… read more
I am appealing against the decision not to restore my vehicle
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor of the Senior Courts
I am appealing against the decision not to restore my vehicle back to me by the UK Border Agency. They basically stated that I had too many cars registered to my address and are not giving it back. Th… read more
I am about to inherit a property from my father who sadly is
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
I am about to inherit a property from my father who sadly is about to pass away. The property consists of two apartments upstairs and two shops below. The issue is this: my father had a woman living w… read more
I talked to you yesterday about my situation and they person
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hey sir I talked to you yesterday about my situation and they person just messaged me and I'm ignoring them I just would like the the encouragement from you to not answer them back and get me through … read more