European Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Thegonnec
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I have been served a court summons to appear as a witness in
EULawyer
EULawyer, Titular Attorney
Hi, I have been served a court summons to appear as a witness in tenerife for a phone theft which happened 4 years ago. It is very short notice and I cannot not afford to travel. I have been threatene… read more
My Greek grandmother died on 30 sept. She is a British citizen
ACV
ACV, lawyer
My Greek grandmother died on 30 sept. She is a British citizen having lived here for 60 odd years. In her will her daughter and son are inherit her estate which includes a flat in Greece. In order to … read more
My son is a US citizen and married a Danish girl 8 years
Law Educator, Esq., lawyer
My son is a US citizen and married a Danish girl 8 years ago. They have been separated for 4 years and she lives in Denmark with their daughter. My son wants to go live there (he has gone on vacations… read more
A lawyer made a sworn statement (for a Court case). She sworn
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
A lawyer made a sworn statement (for a Court case). She sworn that that in the year 2000 July, I visited her husband's law office (her husband is also a lawyer ) and that I agreed on his terms of serv… read more
My ex wife she is accusing me of forging her signiture to cash
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
My ex wife she is accusing me of forging her signiture to cash a savings policy nearly 12 years ago,she is blackmailing me that if i dont give her 4000 instead of 2000 of the policy she will take me t… read more
, im moving to spain to work and i have suspended sentence of 3 months marij
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi, im moving to spain to work and i have suspended sentence of 3 months for growing marij… read more
I visited the UK from Germany last summer and received
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
I visited the UK from Germany last summer and received several parking tickets from Brighton and Hove city council. I did not pay these or contest them. In November last year I received several very l… read more
kasare im being blackmailed in an online Skype , I foolishly
Kasare
Kasare, Solicitor
hiCustomerim being blackmailed in an online Skype , I foolishly go chatting to a girl on Skype and of course they recorded it and threaten to post on my works website and all my facebook friends and y… read more
I am a cosigner on a truck loan and my name is ***** ***** the
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am a cosigner on a truck loan and my name is ***** ***** the title. My question is if the main owner of the truck gets into an accident am I as the cosigner liable for any damages. I live in OK and … read more
I already have a question asked and waiting response.
José M.
José M., Attorney
I already have a question asked and waiting for a response. Can you look into it and thanks. My question was that I have an invitation for a post doctoral research fellowship in Germany and have been … read more
Related to the blackmailing answer you gave me - can you tell
José M.
José M., Attorney
Related to the blackmailing answer you gave me - can you tell me if you are aware of any specialised police services in belgium or should i report it just to the local police department. Do you sugges… read more
Dear Attorney, I am a US citizen living in the USA and inherited
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Dear Attorney, I am a US citizen living in the USA and inherited $ and a small apartment in the Netherlands from my mother who is (was) a Dutch citizen living in the Netherlands. Upon reception of my … read more
I have a previous DUI conviction 2010 -2012 I was off the
José M.
José M., Attorney
Hi I have a previous DUI conviction 2010 -2012 I was off the road and I was just wondering if that would effect me going to Mexico with a stop over in Philadelphia using the esta or would I need to ge… read more
My 20 year old daughter I travelling to France holiday
José M.
José M., Attorney
My 20 year old daughter I travelling to France for a holiday in August for 1 week. In April she was denied access to the UK as she didn't have a work visa. (She was to be a nanny for 3 months) Does th… read more
Dear Judge Thegonnec, Apparently, if I do pay my inheritance
Thegonnec
Thegonnec, Judge
Dear JudgeCustomer Apparently, if I do pay my inheritance taxes to the Dutch authorities, as you kindly recommended me to do, I could obtain from the US a Foreign Death Tax Credit 4.25.4.4 (01-06-2014… read more
Does the EU as a body, acting through its own organs and
José M.
José M., Attorney
Does the EU as a body, acting through its own organs and without reference to the governments of its member states, have the legal right to conclude treaties with non EU states which would be binding … read more
I lived in Sweden for a short while. I am an EU citizen. It
Expert, lawyer
I lived in an EU country (which is not my home EU country) for a short while. I am an EU citizen. It is alleged that I ordered anabolic steroids (30mls) online - I have admitted to ordering the produc… read more
HI Please could you tell me if the laws governing pool fences
José M.
José M., Attorney
HI Please could you tell me if the laws governing pool fences on villa rentals in Mallorca Spain are applicable? and If so what are the guidelines? Thanks Marilla… read more