Etiquette

Etiquette questions? Ask an etiquette Expert for answers ASAP

Should servers cover their extensive tattoos on their arms,

when serving food? It may...
Should servers cover their extensive tattoos on their arms, when serving food? It may offend some diners, as the tattoos may present an unhealthy appearance and putt off one's appetite?
3/12/2018
Rev Dr August Abbott
Rev Dr August Abbott, Adult Etiquette Pro
It's impossible these days to get through a day without seeing someone with Skin Art. Whether or not it should be hidden at an establishment depends on that establishments employees rules and regulations. If this is an issue with you it's something that you could appropriately bring up to that establishments management and ask them to perhaps consider implementing a rule where servers should be covered.
Rev Dr August Abbott
Rev Dr August Abbott
Rev Dr August Abbott