Etiquette

Etiquette questions? Ask an etiquette Expert for answers ASAP

Here is the question: hypothetical, but: I have a friend…

Here is the question: hypothetical...
Here is the question: hypothetical, but: I have a friend say, a new one, from church and have seen them only in church and after church, then on Thursday for a meeting they conduct at the church. They are happy with a friendship seeing each other only at those two days every week. I email them, having to skip one of the meetings, and say: hope all is well with you and everyone, how often do you use that greeting or wish for them? If you see them there weekly but miss one week, is that not appropriate, and when is that used, meaning how often to see the person associated with that phrase, monthly? Any suggestion as to what to say at the end of an email to such a person? Hoping all is well...once a month?
12/1/2017
Rev Dr August Abbott
Rev Dr August Abbott, Adult Etiquette Pro

I am August Abbott, formally trained x12 yrs private school:international protocols, etiquette. Please allow a few mins. to compose your response.

The salutation you've described is appropriate; however, given the spiritual kinship with these people you have a wonderful opportunity to sign off with, God bless or 'May Christ be with you' , as warm and sincere

A general salutation for any email to anyone remains the same as what you would end any physical letter or note with: 'Sincerely', 'Sincerely yours', etc. I lean toward 'God bless' because I believe we ALL need that more than ever these days. So thank you for your question and may God bless

Rev Dr August Abbott