Etiquette

Etiquette questions? Ask an etiquette Expert for answers ASAP

1. What are three topics people should AVOID bringing up…

Customer Question
1. What are three topics...
1. What are three topics people should AVOID bringing up during a large family dinner or gathering? Why
is each topic problematic?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Etiquette
10/10/2017
Etiquette Expert: JohnACM, Etiquette Coach replied 9 months ago
JohnACM
JohnACM, Etiquette Coach
1. Politics - People are adamant on which side they hold true to. Good people are on both or all sides. It does no good to try to change one another’s mind. Most people hav cheats all the arguments no their argument against them.2. Religion - Very similar to politics. It is sad but religion can be very devisive. Once again, most know what they believe and why. Even if you are an evangelical, remember, your not going to argue someone e into heaven.3. Finances - it ends up being bosting co test. Nobody wants to be humiliated by their lack of success.
I hope I was a help. If so, could you do me a favor and rate my answer? This is the only way I receive credit for it.