Etiquette

Etiquette questions? Ask an etiquette Expert for answers ASAP

Is it ok to invite guests to a party for the bride and groom…

Customer Question
Is it ok to...

Is it ok to invite guests to a party for the bride and groom before sending out Save The Dates?

Expert's Assistant: The Etiquette Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Etiquette Expert can help you best.

Do not want to use email. Have Save The Dates but need to send invitations to a party now, save the dates later.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Etiquette Expert should be aware of?

That's all.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Etiquette
8/3/2017
Etiquette Expert: A. Schuyler, Research Analyst replied 11 months ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

It's absolutely fine to have a party honoring the intended couple before "save the date" or wedding invitations have been sent out. Couples are often entertained prior to the time that the actual date for the wedding has been set (sometimes even six months or more in advance).

Enjoy your party!

I agreed to $5. Why am I seeing a $34 charge?

Those of us who answer the questions have no idea about the financial side of Just Answer. You can discuss that with Customer Service at(###) ###-#### They are available 24/7 to answer questions about charges, memberships, etc.