Etiquette

Etiquette questions? Ask an etiquette Expert for answers ASAP

I received an invite to a wedding on 6/1, the date of the…

Customer Question
I received an invite...

I received an invite to a wedding on 6/1, the date of the wedding is 8/13.

Expert's Assistant: The Etiquette Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Etiquette Expert can help you best.

The RSVP card requests a return date of 7/28. On 6/23 I received an e-mail

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Etiquette Expert should know?

I received a wedding invite on 6/1, the wedding is on 8/13. The RSVP request is 6/8. On 6/23 I received an e-mail requesting a response. On 7/17 I received on 7/17 I received an e-mail and phone requesting a response.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Etiquette
7/19/2017
Etiquette Expert: TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC replied 1 year ago
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC

Please clarify what your question is? whether you need to respond before the 28th? The email and phone call may have just been a reminder. Did you respond to that email or call?