TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

I received an invite to a wedding on 6/1, the date of the

Customer Question

I received an invite to a wedding on 6/1, the date of the wedding is 8/13.
JA: The Etiquette Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Etiquette Expert can help you best.
Customer: The RSVP card requests a return date of 7/28. On 6/23 I received an e-mail
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Etiquette Expert should know?
Customer: I received a wedding invite on 6/1, the wedding is on 8/13. The RSVP request is 6/8. On 6/23 I received an e-mail requesting a response. On 7/17 I received on 7/17 I received an e-mail and phone requesting a response.
Category: Etiquette
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 3 months ago.

Please clarify what your question is? whether you need to respond before the 28th? The email and phone call may have just been a reminder. Did you respond to that email or call?