Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified estate lawyer who will answer your question

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney

More related answers
All estate lawyers are VERIFIED
in ga. does an heir mentioned in a will have a right to a copy
Loren, estate lawyer
in ga. does an heir mentioned in a will have a right to a copy of the will before it is probated and how should they go about finding ot about the will?… read more
There three heirs to an estate. Under Nevada law if one dies
KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Principal Attorney
There three heirs to an estate. Under Nevada law if one dies before settlement does the estate go to the remaining heirs.… read more
how can you get a copy of a will to determine who the heirs
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
how can you get a copy of a will to determine who the heirs listed are and if you have any rights to an estate?… read more
In Virginia, does an heir have the right to view copies of
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
In Virginia, does an heir have the right to view copies of any papers/documents or information submitted to the probate court by the executor of the will, e.g.: The asset inventory submitted to the co… read more
Is an heir, mentioned in a will, entitled to see the will
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
Is an heir, mentioned in a will, entitled to see the will? The deceased was a florida resident and the estate is being handled in Florida.… read more
Question How long does a living trust from 1861 to the heirs
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Question: How long does a living trust from 1861 to the heirs and his heir forever, last? Attached to the Estate Is land and a Company 90% of the Capital Stock.… read more
In reference to a will if it states to the heirs of the estate
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
In reference to a will if it states "to the heirs of the estate" and one of the immediate heirs pass away does it then mean that the inheritance goes to the chilren or the spouse of the deceased heir … read more
What recourse, if any, does a minor heir have if an estate
Roger, Litigation Attorney
What recourse, if any, does a minor heir have if an estate was probated in February, 2006, by an appointed administrator who probated the decedent's estate intestate; ignoring the typewritten will he … read more
In the state of New Jersey, a copy of an unsigned will was
Daniel P.
Daniel P., Managing Attorney
In the state of New Jersey, a copy of an "unsigned will" was located. There are three living heirs to the estate of the deceased. Would this will be valid/legal?… read more
Is a person in Florida, who is an heir to a portion of an estate
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
Is a person in Florida, who is an heir to a portion of an estate in Nebraska entitled to a copy of the "Will," with full disclosure of the assets, disbursements and expenses? Thank you you in advance … read more
Does a person who is an heir of an estate, who is also the
Richard, Owner
Does a person who is an heir of an estate, who is also the administrator of that estate and receives additional compensation for the administration, have to declare the administration fee as self-empl… read more
In an estate, an item is distributed to an heir, when does
P. Simmons, Attorney
In an estate, an item is distributed to an heir, when does that item become the personal property of the heir, and is no longer property of the estate?… read more
I am mentioned in a will and have a copy ..City of death
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
I am mentioned in a will and have a copy .. City of death is unknown state in Michigan dod was last Thursday or Friday Have ssn I am purposely being kept out of the loop What do I do next Robert… read more
How long does the executor have to notify and distribute the
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
How long does the executor have to notify and distribute the estate to the Heirs named in the will?… read more
WHAT LEGAL RIGHTS DOES AN HEIR HAVE TO A PARENTS ESTATE THAT
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
WHAT LEGAL RIGHTS DOES AN HEIR HAVE TO A PARENTS ESTATE THAT HAS BEEN LEFT EQUALLY BETWEEN FOUR SIBLINGS. WHAT CAN ONE DO IF YOU SUSPICION THE EXECUTOR OF ESTATE HAS REASON NOT TO BE FORTHCOMING AND I… read more
How does an estate account have to remain open, maryland,
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
Hello! How long does an estate account have to remain open … read more
Does a life estate for a son (one of the heirs) give any survivorship
P. Simmons, Attorney
Does a life estate for a son (one of the heirs) give any survivorship rights to a surviving spouse of the above mentioned son..The son has died. There are 3 other surviving siblings which are named as… read more
My aunt passed away last week and the obituary does not reflect
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
My aunt passed away last week and the obituary does not reflect any heirs other than a grand neice. Is their a way to file a claim on estate?… read more