Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified estate lawyer who will answer your question

LegalGems
LegalGems
LegalGems, Attorney

More related answers
All estate lawyers are VERIFIED
In the state of Georgia, can an individual disclaim an inherited
Loren, estate lawyer
In the state of Georgia, can an individual disclaim an inherited IRA and still state what is to be done with the IRA ?… read more
are there any restrictions in the state of arizona for disclaiming
LegalGems
LegalGems, Attorney
are there any restrictions in the state of arizona for disclaiming an inheritance - in regards XXXXX XXXXX person being solvent vs. insolvancy? my sister lives in AZ and her uncle in MN passed away an… read more
When a distribution is made from an estate, is there any
Jessica B
Jessica B, Juris Doctor
When a distribution is made from an estate, is there any forms that need to be sent to the individuals whom the distribution was made?… read more
Can USLegal provide a disclaimer form compliant with Texas
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Can USLegal provide a disclaimer form compliant with Texas Estates Code/Title 2/Subtitle C/Chapter 122 that allows a co-beneficiary to disclaim all interest in an annuity. Decedent was a divorced woma… read more
what percent is a partial distribution of an estate After
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
what percent is a partial distribution of an estate? After all parties have received the partial distribution when can the remaining estate funds be expected to follow?… read more
Is there any Ohio State law that prevents a partial distribution
Barrister, Attorney
Is there any Ohio State law that prevents a partial distribution of funds of an estate to the inheritors of the estate?… read more
When distributing bequests to charitable organizations stated
legallysound
legallysound, Attorney
When distributing bequests to charitable organizations stated in a will is there any special form one needs to fill out or does one simply send a check from the estate account to these organizations… read more
Are there any other circumstances in which the trustee could
John Legal
John Legal, Doctoral Degree
Are there any other circumstances in which the trustee could distribute trust monies to non-beneficiaries? The reason I ask is because I receive yearly "gift" checks from my incapacitated grandmother'… read more
how can i get infomation on a succession done by my sister after my fa
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
she says she had a will stating that all my fathers property and monies owed to him at the time of his deat and future monies are hers. we are involved in a class action suit and the settelment is abo… read more
Can you receive more than one receipt and release form from
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
Can you receive more than one receipt and release form from a will if their are multiple accounts to distribute from?… read more
Where can an individual obtain the forms to file for summary
Richard, Owner
Where can an individual obtain the forms to file for summary probate in Florida. My father in law died without a will and estate is less than $50,000… read more
What is the best way to deed land to our children - in that
socrateaser, estate lawyer
What is the best way to deed land to our children - in that my hsband and I can still receive any monies that it produces, i.e. timber, but it is in the children's name and they pay the property taxes… read more
How soon after someone passes can a will be distributed? And
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
How soon after someone passes can a will be distributed? And how much time do you have to contest a will after a passing?… read more
After we receive waivers, sell and distribute all assets, is
Ely, Counselor at Law
After we receive waivers, sell and distribute all assets, is there a final document that has to be filed somewhere? We are all in NJ… read more
Shortly after my brother received s distribution from the
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
Shortly after my brother received his distribution from the family trust, a striper who had three felonies for meth sales and possession "came into his life". My brother suffered from Wilson's Disease… read more
I received a letter w/ a check stating,it is a final distribution
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
I received a letter w/ a check stating,it is a final distribution from Hilda E. Reber (my fraternal Grandmother) Revocable Trust dated July 26th 1998. This is the 1st I've ever heard of this Trust,wou… read more
Can an executor distribute monies to the beneficiaries before
Loren, estate lawyer
Can an executor distribute monies to the beneficiaries before the IRS sends the 706 closing letter… read more
Does the executor of a will have to sign a Trustee Deed before
RobertJDFL, Attorney
Does the executor of a will have to sign a Trustee Deed before the monies from the estate can be distributed to the benefeciaries? What will happen if he doesn't sign? Thanks… read more