Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified estate lawyer who will answer your question

N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney

More related answers
All estate lawyers are VERIFIED
I need help with estate funds and wills/probates. This is in
Sean K
Sean K, Attorney/Member
Little to none, but I do have his personal information, his location, and I am the only living child of his. I have some of his retirement info as well as his death date, city, and social security number. … read more
I have a lawyer helping me close my mothers estate and helping
Barrister, Attorney
I have a lawyer helping me close my mother's estate and helping me deal with the trust officer of a bank and this same lawyer wrote the trust. I am now the only recipient of the trust. The trust uses … read more
can i contest a will if the one that was found was invalid
RobertJDFL, Attorney
can i contest a will if the one that was found was invalid due to one witness instead of two. that leaves everything to his only son which he had no relationship with and many witnesses that know my g… read more
Hello, my name isXXXXX have to many questions. I need a lawyer to help me. Can you he
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
Hello, my name isXXXXX have to many questions. I need a lawyer to help me. Can you help me? My grandmother died in 2000 year. She left me 5% of her estate. It is in a trust. My sister won't let me hav… read more
H i, i'm JA: The Estate Lawyer will need to help you with
Richard, Owner
Andrew here, My girlfriend past away with credit card debt, that I am not connected to in any way. Creditors keep sending bills. I was advised to do nothing, however I feel the need to atleast send them copies of death certificate. Shouls I let them know? … read more
I need help with an estate question in Washington State. My
Estate Lawyer
Estate Lawyer, Attorney
I need help with an estate question in Washington State. My Father-in-Law passed in October of 2012. He was not married at the time (twice divorced). He had four children (two from each marriage). At … read more
I need some help with a question about completing a WV
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
Hello, I need some help with a question about completing a WV Estate Probate form. Can you help? … read more
I have a Living Trust and need to remove from it the name of
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
I have a Living Trust and need to remove from it the name of one of the executors. Do I need a lawyer for this or can I use just a Notary? … read more
I have a question as a recepient. Oregon. Letter from the
Sean K
Sean K, Attorney/Member
I have a question as a recepient JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in? Customer: Oregon JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have? Customer: letter from the estate lawyer J… read more
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
How can I inherit or give my estate to my daughters
INFOLAWYER, Partner
How can I inherit or give my estate to my daughters everything I own and be considered indigent to the government? … read more
This question is for an estate lawyer. My father wants to
Barrister, Attorney
This question is for an estate lawyer. My father wants to leave everything to me, and nothing to my brother. He wants to know what is the easiest way to do it avoiding any probate? We live in Florida … read more
What is the average price one needs to pay a lawyer to have
INFOLAWYER, Partner
What is the average price one needs to pay a lawyer to have an estate settled. Estate did not have to be probated since the assets were in a trust. Estate is worth at this point $900,000.00 This is in… read more
I am trying to get my mothers estate settled. It says very
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
I am trying to get my mother's estate settled. It says very simply in the will that if after one year if the estate has not been liquidated that my btother would cease to be executor and that I would … read more
I need a lawyer to help me with my inheritance from my fathers
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
I need a lawyer to help me with my inheritance from my father's estate. I believe my stepmother is trying to spend all of his estate before I can get my due. Are there estate attorneys who will work o… read more
I have an estate question re: an estate in Pennsylvania.
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
I have an estate question re: an estate in Pennsylvania … read more
Do all estates go through probate When a spouse dies, and
Ellen, Attorney
Do all estates go through probate? When a spouse dies, and everything is held jointly, does one still need a lawyer?… read more
To dave kennet. Again very helpful. I realize fully that
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
To dave kennet. Again very helpful. I realize fully that no one can predict the outcome I simply am wanting to understand things better. Reading law is had if you have no background. Couple quick ques… read more