Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified estate lawyer who will answer your question

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

More related answers
All estate lawyers are VERIFIED
I am the personal representative on my sisters will in Miami-Dade
Law Educator, Esq., estate lawyer
I am the personal representative on my sister's will in Miami-Dade County in Florida & she is close to passing away. What are my responsibilities & process with the will after she passes away?… read more
I having a issue need to represent me for probate case in
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Good Morning I having a issue need to represent me for probate case in Miami Florida , My sister wants to sell the Estate both of is on the last will of 1996 as personal representative. but there is a… read more
My mother is still living. My sister who lives in Florida is
Jessica B
Jessica B, Juris Doctor
My mother is still living. My sister who lives in Florida is personal representative and POA of my mother's Banking. I live in Louisiana. I am to inherit 50%. My mother is getting dimentia. It's obivi… read more
My sister is personal representative of the estate both her
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
My sister is personal representative of the estate both her and I inherited after our mother passed a year ago and leaving no will. She has used all the money left in the checking account after paying… read more
My friend asked me to be her personal representative. She
Expert, estate lawyer
My friend asked me to be her personal representative. She passed away in September. She left a will. I wanted to do informal probate but an attorney said her will was not specific enough for trust she… read more
Hi, My grandmother passed 2 years ago. She has a will appointing
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
Hi, My grandmother passed 2 years ago. She has a will appointing me, her granddaughter as her personal representative. She left her house to my mother and myself. The house has a 40 thousand dollar mo… read more
My mother is 87 and lives in Florida and had an atty prepare
INFOLAWYER, Partner
My mother is 87 and lives in Florida and had an atty prepare her trust agreement and will. She wants to make a few changes. We met with the atty and he said he would charge her $1,600 just to make the… read more
My step-father passed away a little over a week ago. My sister
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
My step-father passed away a little over a week ago. My sister is the personal representative. She lives in California and I live in Utah. She thinks that I am just after his money. This is simply not… read more
My father passed in 2014 and my sister was appointed as the
Expert, Appellate attorney & former trial lawyer
My father passed in 2014 and my sister was appointed as the personal representative. We live in Indiana. She doesn't work and I work full time which is why I was ok with her handling the estate. I beg… read more
A Will in D.C, I was appointed as a personal representative
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
A Will in D.C, I was appointed as a personal representative on my sister's last will. My sister was married when she died, in her will she wishes to leave her half share of the house to her four child… read more
My sister and I are dual personal representatives and only
Ely, Counselor at Law
My sister and I are dual personal representatives and only heirs to my father's estate. My father passed away in February 2009 and lived in a townhouse in Crofton, Maryland which my sister and I inher… read more
Florida) A person dies with no heirs and I, as a third party,
Ely, Counselor at Law
(Florida) A person dies with no heirs and I, as a third party, have paid delinquent property taxes. Am i able to probate the estate as a third party or interest, or try to place a lien on the property… read more
My sister Lives with me,she has Alzheimer's. Her oldest son
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
My sister Lives with me,she has Alzheimer's. Her oldest son has drawn up the papers for Power of Attorney, and my sister has to sign (& have them notarized ),THE PROMBLEM IS a Notary will not do it un… read more
My sister prepared a Trust in 2005. She declared in her trust
socrateaser, estate lawyer
My sister prepared a Trust in 2005. She declared in her trust that her daughter would be the trustee. If her daughter could not perform the trustee duties, then I became the successor Trustee. I was g… read more
My sister was personal representative / executor for my deceased
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
My sister was personal representative / executor for my deceased mother's estate. However, she has been so slow in bringing my mom's house to market (virtually the last part of the estate to liquidate… read more
My sister is personal representative for my mothers estate
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My sister is personal representative for my mother's estate (Florida). She died August 2011. Leaving out a lot of details, suffice to say we have had a difference of opinion and have not really spoken… read more
my sister is the personal representative of my deceased fathers
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
my sister is the personal representative of my deceased fathers will everything was left 1/3 to each of the 3 girls, my sister the personal representative will not respond to any of my questions, what… read more
I am a one third owner of a house in Florida. My brother and
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
I am a one third owner of a house in Florida. My brother and my sister each own one third. None of us live in the house nor claim it for homestead exemption purposes. But my mother does live in the ho… read more