Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified estate lawyer who will answer your question

Jessica B
Jessica B
Jessica B

More related answers
All estate lawyers are VERIFIED
Parents died recently. Florida Living Trust and will give
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Parents died recently. Florida Living Trust and will give 25K to my older brother, 10K to younger sister, house to younger brother. Remainder of assets to be split between me and younger brother. Tota… read more
My sister and my brother has taken all of my mothers money,
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
My sister and my brother has taken all of my mother's money, including a burial fund she had saved. My sister lives with her in her home that I own and she has taken over her money and my mother says … read more
On my grandmothers estate I got land in a spend thrift trust
Ely, Counselor at Law
On my grandmothers estate I got land in a spend thrift trust with my little brother and sister my older brother was named the trustee. can we do away with the trust and how pls and thks for info. we a… read more
I am beneficiary of a trust. My older brother is the trustee.
John Legal
John Legal, Doctoral Degree
I am beneficiary of a trust. My older brother is the trustee. This has taken two years to finsih all the estate and I was refused information along the way. I got the final outcome on all this recentl… read more
My older brother left his cash and house to my older sister,
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
My older brother left his cash and house to my older sister, she just passed away recently. Who is next in line for this inheritance both sister's or my sister husband. She has already received the ca… read more
My 2 brothers and I are the beneficiaries of the living
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
my 2 brothers and I are the beneficiaries of the living trust established by our parents. Our older brother is also the successor trustee, and now that our parents are both gone, my younger brother an… read more
My mother created a Trust for the family, and specifically,
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
My mother created a Trust for the family, and specifically, a Special Needs Trust for my sister. All money has been distributed save about $200k for my sister. She has not been diagnosed with any illn… read more
My mother passed away March 1st and left a trust with my older
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
My mother passed away March 1st and left a trust with my older brother and sister as trustees. My sister has notified us with a notorized letter of her resignation. How do I become a trustee without i… read more
my sister has stolen all of the trust funds from my fathers
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
my sister has stolen all of the trust funds from my fathers accounts ,50.000 she admitted to ,in 2008[i have 3 witnesses and affidavits] and 159.000 right after his death,the will reads that at his de… read more
I am beneficiary of my parents' trust with my brother and sister.
Barrister, Attorney
I am beneficiary of my parents' trust with my brother and sister. My brother is the trustee. We have listed our parents' home for sale. There are other assets. My brother has refused to distribute any… read more
My sister has taken money from a trust and was to move it to
Phillips Esq., Attorney
My sister has taken money from a trust and was to move it to a Roth 401 but now she says the money is gone is there any way to get her for theft… read more
Our sister had a trust set up for parents without my brother
socrateaser, estate lawyer
Our sister had a trust set up for parents without my brother & me present. This Trust has a by-pass on a $2 million property to her Trust, & more. Dad is 86, Can he do an amendum so not to cause a hug… read more
My sister is receiving money from a trust , and money from
Richard, Owner
My sister is receiving money from a trust , and money from the sale of stock she received after her husbands death that belonged to him. she is on disability, how can we reduce her tax on her settleme… read more
My husbands older sister was the executor of their parents
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
My husbands older sister was the executor of their parents will. The older sister was guardian of their father and the older sister wrote the will with undue influence on the father and everything was… read more
The trust is a revocable type (were screwed). Older brothers
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
The trust is a revocable type (we're screwed). Older brothers got poor advice setting the trust up 8 yrs ago.. 2nd question: Since the estate was not split in 1979, can it be done before the nursing h… read more
I am/was a co-trustee, along with my older sister, on an
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
I am/was a co-trustee, along with my older sister, on an Obra '93 trust for our older brother who is mentally challenged and legally blind. I live in Illinois, they live in California. I found out 12/… read more
My mother passed last month. Her will states the all of her
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
My mother passed last month. Her will states the all of her assets are to go into a trust for my older sister's care. I'm the Executor of my mother's will and named as the Trustee of my sister's trust… read more
My older brother (M) is the trustee of another older brother
Richard, Owner
My older brother (M) is the trustee of another older brother (R). R is an alcoholic and is illiterate so my parents appointed brother M to administer the trust of $70,000 for brother R's health and we… read more