Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified estate lawyer who will answer your question

RobertJDFL, Attorney

More related answers
All estate lawyers are VERIFIED
Unclaimed property-My dad died 2006 and step mom died 10
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney
unclaimed property-My dad died 2006 and step mom died 10 months later. life insurance never claimed $1200.00 NO wills have been found just my dad had a POA before he died naming step mom with POA. But… read more
I have 6 siblings, in 2006 my mom and one of my brothers
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
I have 6 siblings, in 2006 my mom and one of my brothers purchased 20 acres of land that we are still paying for. My mom died in 2008 and me and another brother started helping my brother with the pay… read more
Mom and Dad had a A B trust put together long ago. Dad passed
socrateaser, estate lawyer
Mom and Dad had a A B trust put together long ago. Dad passed 5 years and My brother and I put mom into assisted living last week. I'm the older brother they assigned as both power of attorney over he… read more
My mom died in July 2008, and my dad in August 2006. I am one
JaxLaw
JaxLaw, Associate Attorney
My mom died in July 2008, and my dad in August 2006. I am one of the executors of her will. Her will stated that the house that she had lived in was to be sold, and the proceeds from that sale divided… read more
We are in the midst of a will contest. My Mom and dad have
Ellen, Attorney
We are in the midst of a will contest. My Mom and dad have six children. My mom passed in Feb 10 My Dad Passed in May 10. dad left my sister and I beneficiaries of estate. as well as executors. 3 sibl… read more
My dad died in 2006, I have 3 brothers. Only one brother took
Richard, Owner
My dad died in 2006, I have 3 brothers. Only one brother took care of my dad when he was ill. We all agreed he should keep the house. There were no other assets. He has been living in the house ever s… read more
My mom is 93. When dad died in 92 the small 2 acre place was
INFOLAWYER, Partner
My mom is 93. When dad died in '92 the small 2 acre place was put in her name. I am the youngest of six and the only one interested in the place. I have lived on it for the past 15 years in my own tra… read more
My mom and dad left a will back in 1983 splitting everything
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
Hi. My mom and dad left a will back in 1983 splitting everything equally between their four children. My dad past in 2008 and my mom at the end of 2017. One of my brothers past in 2012 leaving 3 sibli… read more
My mom went to heaven in 2006, my dad in June, 2997. My dad
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
My mom went to heaven in 2006, my dad in June, 2997. My dad thought I was the executor. He had also put me on his checking account which has 14000. I gave it to my sister in 2oo8 when my husband got c… read more
my father died last year my brother this august and my mom
Barrister, Attorney
my father died last year my brother this august and my mom died last monday there one brother and me left so 2 children my parents had no will i was told my brother and i get the house but my brother … read more
My Mom and Dad added my Brother to their house deed. My Mom
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
My Mom and Dad added my Brother to their house deed. My Mom and Dad put everything in a living trust. My Dad has since passed away. If/when my Mother passes away if my Brother is still on the deed, (a… read more
Mom married Dad was married to him for 18 years . had 2 children
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
Mom married Dad was married to him for 18 years . had 2 children My brother and I, My mother retained 120,000.00 in cash and my father had full custody of us 2 boys and all Depts at divorce. My Mother… read more
In 2006, I wrote and sent a letter to my brother in law which
Loren, estate lawyer
In 2006, I wrote and sent a letter to my brother in law which stated I would give each of his two sons 12,000 dollars a year from half of an inheritance I received from my mother until it was depleted… read more
Mom and Dad 1976 purchase a Deere Tractor. Mom and Dad are
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
Mom and Dad 1976 purchase a John Deere Tractor. Mom and Dad are deceased and both past away 1997. My 2 brothers and myself remain. 1995 Mom and Dad award their estate as they wish. In 1995 the awarded… read more
On November 7th 2007 2 days after my dad died my brother
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
on November 7th 2007 2 days after my dad died my brother said to me "put mom in a home and she will be gone in 6 months". The same night my sister in laws said "Dan; why don't you put your mom in a co… read more
IF MY BROTHER AND i INHERITED MY MOMS HOUSE IN 2006 AND I
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
IF MY BROTHER AND i INHERITED MY MOMS HOUSE IN 2006 AND I HAVE LIVED THERE ALL THIS TIME, PAYING EVERYTHING, TAXES,INSURANCE ETC. ALSO I HAVE MADE IMPROVEMENTS TO THIS HOME OF OVER $20,000. OF WHICH H… read more
My dad passed away in 2006 and my moms home is listed in an
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My dad passed away in 2006 and my mom's home is listed in an estate as my dad made it out. She wants to sell it and keep the proceeds for herself. Can she do that?… read more
In 2009 my dad and mom wanted to put a house that his mom
Barrister, Attorney
Hi, in 2009 my dad and mom wanted to put a house that his mom owned in my daughters name. I said no she was to young, so my brother did it. It was in my dads moms name still who passed. I lived in tha… read more