Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified estate lawyer who will answer your question

Loren, Attorney

More related answers
All estate lawyers are VERIFIED
I am the beneficiary of my late wife. She pre deceased her
Richard, Owner
I am the beneficiary of my late wife. She pre deceased her father. She was the beneficiary of his bank account. Am I entitled to this account?… read more
The wife of the deceased refuses to read the will to the children
Ely, Counselor at Law
the wife of the deceased refuses to read the will to the children of the deceased and is acting as executer of which my father told me I am but she has the will or its in the house. she put up no tres… read more
BOTH PARENTS ARE DECEASED,MY MOTHER DIED 2 MONTHS, SHE LIVED
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
BOTH PARENTS ARE DECEASED,MY MOTHER DIED 2 MONTHS, SHE LIVED WITH MY SISTER, SHE SAYS NO WILL AND DIED BROKE, I KNOW SHE'S LYING, I KNOW THEY HAD LARGE MONEY IN SAVING, .BUT DO'T KNOW EXACTLY WHERE. I… read more
Is my wife liable for the debts of her deceased parent?
INFOLAWYER, Partner
My wife's mother passed away over a year ago. Her home had a mortgage on the property and the home was built by a government program because she was living in poverty conditions. She had no money to p… read more
if a child is the exeter of the parents will can he or she
JaxLaw
JaxLaw, Associate Attorney
if a child is the exeter of the parents will can he or she dispose of items of deceased before will is read to rest of family?… read more
Good Day!I live in Pittsburgh, PA. My father lives on
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
Good Day! I live in Pittsburgh, PA. My father lives on Long Island, NY. He has been living with his female friend for about five years. Since the first week of August, 2012, he has been in and out of … read more
My lately deceased wife did name a beneficiary on her IRA's.
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
My lately deceased wife did name a beneficiary on her IRA's. In TN it looks like I will receive 1/3, and the balance goes to her 3 daughters. Could I contest this in court as I could prove that I fund… read more
My mother passed away in Pittsburgh, PA after a 2 year stay
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
My mother passed away in Pittsburgh, PA after a 2 year stay in a nursing home. Every penny she had went to this nursing home which was about $8,000 p/month. She was officially on Medicaid when she pas… read more
If a parent is deceased with no living wife, do the siblings
Amber E.
Amber E., Lawyer
If a parent is deceased with no living wife, do the siblings have a right over the decease children to handle the deceased estate without a will giving them permission to do so? If the siblings do not… read more
My sister recently died. She was unmarried and childless. My
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney
My sister recently died. She was unmarried and childless. My parents are deceased. I received a letter from the attorney which I assume is asking me to sign over everything to my other sister's niece.… read more
my wife is beneficiary of a life ins.policy it reads --deceased
INFOLAWYER, Partner
my wife is beneficiary of a life ins.policy it reads --deceased name estate--/ my wifes name. the ins.co. wants to give remainder of policy to deceased's son because my wife and he said there is no es… read more
I am the only child of my recently deceased parents. I have
Richard, Owner
I am the only child of my recently deceased parents. I have three step siblings on my Fathers side and one on my mother's side. My Father passed in Texas last year. My other 2 step siblings and I agre… read more
How can I find out if my recently deceased parent left a will
Barrister, Attorney
How can I find out if my recently deceased parent left a will vs. died intestate? Assume I cannot contact my step parent directly.… read more
I have inherited a residence from my late wife, who received
Barrister, Attorney
I have inherited a residence from my late wife, who received from her late parents. She had a son from a prior marriage, she had no will. The residence in Florida. The house had been sold and ready to… read more
My mom is deceased, she primary residence is in PA she has
RobertJDFL, Attorney
My mom is deceased, she primary residence is in PA she has a condo in Florida. We registered her will in Pa. Once her condo sells in Florida does it have to go through probate there. What would happen… read more
Estate of deceased person is being distributed. She has no
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
Estate of deceased person is being distributed. She has no spouse, children, or parents. She does have have two deceased siblings; one has two children and one has six children, all living. How are th… read more
Hello late last year my wifes parents both passed away. There
Barrister, Attorney
Hello late last year my wife's parents both passed away. There were no assets and there was no will. Recently we were contacted by a life insurance company that there was a policy and my wife is liste… read more
My cousin was found deceased in his apartment in Maryland.
P. Simmons, Attorney
My cousin was found deceased in his apartment in Maryland. His parents are deceased, no wife no children. I live in Pennsylvania, his other cousins aunt and uncle live in New Jersey. He is in the morg… read more