Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I was raised in mich and had a trust done there, now i live…

Customer Question
I was raised...

I was raised in mich and had a trust done there, now i live in fla and have been the trust is no good. yes or no

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Flaordia

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

A typed trust dating back to 1994

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Estate Law
5/30/2018
Estate Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 2 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

respond here via computer

You may need to update the trust here under Florida law.If you are moving assets to Florida with you it makes sense to have Florida trust lawyer review it and update it to Florida trust law.This can be done by trust amendment to update here.

Florida has its own set of trust law and updating it to be valid under Florida lawyer is necessary to keep it current with the move and the assets herein Florida.

Lawyer Referral Service

Request A Referral Online 24/7

Phone(###) ###-####br />Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

You can find lawyer here to update the trust.It is prudent to do so since you relocated and assets have changed to Florida.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.