Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I need help with estate funds and wills/probates. This is in…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with estate funds and wills/probates.

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

This is in Arizona.

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Little to none, but I do have his personal information, his location, and I am the only living child of his. I have some of his retirement info as well as his death date, city, and social security number.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am the only living kin, his family is holding information from me. He does not have a wife either. I need to get ahold of the will, the death certificate, and figure everything out.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Estate Law
5/27/2018
Estate Lawyer: Sean K, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer

Hi, I’m Sean and I will be assisting you as an expert today. I’m an attorney with more than 20 years of experience. It is my goal to provide a solid overview of your situation. Whether the analysis is good or bad as to your matter, I want to make sure you understand any points you need and that you have options to better address the questions you have. If I am able, I will also provide you with some resources. Please note that the system, independent from me, may offer a phone call. You are not obligated to engage in a phone call, but I am happy to speak if you desire. This is completely up to you.

Do you know if his estate has been submitted to probate as of yet?