Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Would like to speak to someone. Pennsylvania. None. Will our…

Customer Question
Would like to speak...

Would like to speak to someone

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes will our conversation be confidential and not posted to website

Lawyer's Assistant: We keep all your personally identifiable information confidential and even have people that double check to make sure something doesn't slip through. Your question goes out to the Estate Lawyer and then gets published with the answer to help others with similar problems.

Phone conversations as well get published

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Estate Law
5/26/2018
Estate Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I am a licensed Attorney and it will be my pleasure to assist you. Can you tell me your questions?